MBBS in Ukraine
Hallo Indian MBBS Aspirants
Are you ceased with your dream to fly for study in abroad?
Then what holds you back to chase your dream!
Ria Overseas introduces you with an elevating platform providing you the opportunity to pursue MBBS in Ukraine.
Indian aspirants for MBBS can fly for study to Ukraine, a country in Eastern Europe. MBBS in Ukraine facilitates you with a galaxy of institutions for higher education complying profound ambiance and all kinds of viability in your journey towards MBBS.
Reasons to join MBBS in Ukraine
- Quality of education for all the international students.
- Medium of instruction and teaching is available in English/ Russian/Ukrainian
- Medical degrees are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB (UK), USMLE(USA) and some other various International Organizations.
- Course & hostel fee is cost-effective.
- Universities are well-furnished and well-equipped.
- The degree is valid across the globe.
- Availability of abundant internship opportunities.
- Encouraging job prospects.
- Moderate climate around the year.
- International students get approximately 30% to 50% discount on travel.
- Opportunities of blooming your skills & experiences, visiting professors from USA, Canada, UK etc.
A comparative study of the cost of MBBS Education in top Universities in different countries.
|Country||University||Budget in Indian Rupees|
|India||Private Medical Colleges||More than 65 Lakhs|
|USA||International American University||More than 75 Lakhs|
|MBBS in Ukraine wit PG in the USA||For all Universities||More than 40 to 50 Lakhs|
|China A grade||China Medical University||In the range of 30 to 40 Lakhs|
|Russia A grade||Pirogov Russian NRM University||In the range of 30 to 40 Lakhs|
|China A grade||Jilin University||In the range of 0 to 40 Lakhs|
|China A+ grade||Jiangsu University||In the range of 0 to 40 Lakhs|
|Ukraine A grade||Bukovinian State Medical University||In the range of 0 to 40 Lakhs|
|Ukraine A grade||LUV Medical University||In the range of 20 to 30 Lakhs|
|Russia A grade||Crimean Federal University||15 to 20 Lakhs|
|Kazakhastan+ FMGE||South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||10 to 15 Lakhs|
Excited to know about the different Medical Courses offered & its duration in Ukraine?
Medical Universities of Ukraine offers you the courses of General Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics, Dentistry, Masters Courses, Ph.D. Courses, Post Diploma Specialization. The universities also facilitate you with other paramedical courses like Pharmacy and Nursing.
|Courses||Duration in Years|
|General Medicine (Doctor of Medicine/MBBS)||6|
|Dentistry (Doctor of Dental Surgery/BDS)||5|
|Paediatrics (Doctor of Medicine/MBBS)||6|
|Pharmacy PharmD. (Doctor of Pharmacy)||5|
|Nursing D.N. (Doctor of Nursing, Bachelor of Nursing)||4|
|Postgraduate Education/Clinical Residency (Postgraduate Education/Clinical Residency in Required Field||2-3|
Are you apprehensive about the medium of instruction or the medium of teaching-learning?
No need to be apprehensive about the medium of instruction or teaching-learning, because the medium of instruction is English.
What about the intake of MBBS?
If you opt for MBBS in Ukraine you should be aware of the fact that the admission is usually done on first-cum-first served basis. The classes of MBBS are usually started in the month of September. The admission procedure will begin before the month of September.
If you wish to know the proper time to apply for MBBS in Ukraine then you can contact our consultant.
What are the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Ukraine?
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Ukraine are as follows
- During the year of admission, the student has to be at least 17 years of age but less than 25 years of age as of 31st December.
- Aspirants from open school are not allowed to pursue MBBS in Ukraine.
- In the Intermediate the major subjects have to be Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
- The applicants must have at least 50% marks. In the case of OBC, SC, and ST the marks have to be at least 40% to 45 %.
- Qualifying NEET exam is mandatory to chase MBBS in Ukraine.
Are you aware of the required documents for taking admission in MBBS?
- The Medical Universities of Ukraine requires the following documents from the MBBS aspirants from India
- Birth certificate of the candidate.
- Mark Sheets of 10th and 12th standard.
- Migration Certificate of the applicant.
- Bank Statement of the applicant’s parents to show that they can afford money for the course.
- A valid passport & Ukrainian Visa.
- The candidates will have to submit photographs as per the specifications.
- Scanned copy of the score card of NEET exam.
- Medical Reports.
- Flight tickets.
- Offer letter from the applied College or University of Ukraine.
- Any other specific document as per the demand of the University or College are required to be submitted.
The detailed Admission Process for MBBS in Ukraine
- Fill up the form of the College or University of Ukraine, you have proposed to pursue the MBBS course through online.
- If you get confirmation letter from the applied College or University, you will be given time to pay the 1st year course fee.
- Then you have to apply for the student’s visa to fly for the study of MBBS in Ukraine.
Eager to know Why MBBS in Ukraine?
- The cost of living in Ukraine is low and pretty affordable.
- Thousands of international students are pursuing MBBS in Ukraine which would provide you an exposure to multicultural environment.
- You can find many Indian students in this country and feel at home.
- Availability of Indian food are expected.
- The crime rate of Ukraine is low. The law & order condition is appropriate from the safety aspect for Indian students.
Here are the details of the 2 Top-Ranked Medical Universities in Ukraine
|University Name||Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University||Odessa National Medical University|
|Course fee in Indian Rupees||2.6 Lakhs per year||2.8 Lakhs per year|
|Course Duration||6 years||6.6 years|
|Date of Application||By 31st of July||By 15th October|
Fees for the MBBS Course in the Universities of Ukraine
|University||Total Cost in INR|
|Lviv National Medical University||2149000|
|Vinnitsa National Medical University||2082500|
|Bukovinian State Medical University||1896500|
|Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University||1920000|
|Odessa National Medical University||2133500|
|Ternopil State Medical University||1937500|
|Bogomolets National Medical University||2175000|
What about the scholarship facilities for studying MBBS in Ukraine?
Ukraine doesn’t facilitate the international students of MBBS with scholarship program.
The international students will, therefore, have to find some alternative sources for scholarship like those offered by individual governments. But the process is tedious and time-consuming.
However, MBBS aspirants should be optimistic towards MBBS in Ukraine keeping in view that MBBS course fee and the standard of living in Ukraine are cost-effective.
Is there a possibility of getting Study Loan Assistance for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine?
Yes, aspirants having required documents & eligibility to avail the Study Loan can approach to bank for the monetary assistance.
What about the PG options after MBBS course in Ukraine?
Indian students pursuing MBBS course in Ukraine can grace their experiences by joining PG courses in the countries like US and Germany.
Take a look at the Career Scope after the completion of MBBS course!
As MBBS in Ukraine is globally approved, one can enjoy a wide range of flexibility to trace their career scope following their clinical practices in India or Europe, pursuing a Master in Medicine or guiding other aspirants who want to study MBBS in foreign Universities.
MBBS syllabus in Ukraine Medical Colleges
|1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||5th year||6th year|
|Foreign Language||Foreign Language||Microbiology, Virology and Immunology||Internal Medicine||Internal Medicine||Internal Medicine|
|Latin Language & Medical Terminology||Philosophy||Pathomorphology||Tuberculosis||Infectious Diseases||Paediatrics, Children Infectious Diseases|
|Ukrainian Language (for Professional Purposes)||Human Anatomy||Pathophysiology||Paediatrics||Epidemiology||Surgery, Children’s surgery & Oncology|
|History of Ukraine, History of Ukraine Culture||Histology, Cytology, Embryology||Pharmacology||Surgery||Professional Diseases||Obsterics & Gynaecology|
|History of Medicine||Physiology||Hygiene & Ecology||Obsterics & Gynaecology||Oncology||General Practice (Family Medicine)|
|Fundamentals of Psychology, Fundamentals of Pedagogics||Biological & Bio-organic Chemistry||Propaedeutic of Internal Medicine||Social medicine, Health Care System Organization||Clinical Pharmacology||Hygiene & Ecology|
|Medical Biology||General Surgery (with Operative Surgery & Topographical Anatomy||General Surgery (with Operative Surgery & Topographical Anatomy||Urology||Medical Genetics||Optional Courses|
|Biological & Bio-organic Chemistry||Medical Computer Science||Fundamentals of bioethics & biosafety||Otolaryngology||Social Medicine, Organization of Public Health Services||Oncology|
|Human Anatomy||Patient’s Care (Practical Training)||Physical Training/ Foreign Language||Ophthalmology||Surgery, Children’s Surgery|
|Histology, Cytology, Embryology||Emergency Medicine||Neurology||Traumatology & Orthopedics|
|Physical Training||Personal & Social Safety, Fundamentals of Occupational Health & Safety||Medical Psychology||Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|Politology||Physical Training||Psychiatry, narcology||Clinical Immunology & Allergology|
|Medical & Biological Physics||Radiology||Dermatology, Venerology||Anesthesiology & Intensive Therapy|
|Elective Courses||Nurse Practice||Physical Rehabilitation & Sports||Radiation Medicine|
|Forensic Medicine, Medical Legislation||Neurosurgery|
|Medical Science of Law||Fundamentals of Dentistry|
|Civil Protection||Dissection Course|
|Medicine of Extraordinary Situation||Emergency Medical Help|
Pros & Cons of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
|Quality Education||One must know the Ukrainian Language to interact with the natives of Ukraine.|
|Low Cost||Getting a visa may be a problem|
|MCI Approved Universities||Getting Scholarship may be a problem for Indian students.|
|Safe country with good infrastructure|
|Wide range of scope for MBBS degree|
|Simple admission procedure|
Foreign Medical Gradsuate Exam (FMGE) passing percentage after the completion of MBBS in Ukraine.
Cracking FMGE is mandatory for an MBBS student from a foreign university. The exam is of 300 marks and the qualifying mark is 50% (150 marks). However, it has been observed that MBBS students from Ukraine usually manage to clear the exam in the first attempt.
- It is country in East Europe with a population of 42.5 million
- It is largest country of the East Europe region.
- The capital of this country is Kyiv.
- Its official language is Ukrainian.
- Its currency is Ukrainian Hryvnia.
- 1 Ukrainian Hryvnia is equivalent to 2.93 INR.
- The chief religion of the country is Christianity.
- You also can find the people of Judaism, Islam, Protestant etc.
- The country is 2 ½ hours behind Indian Standard Time.
- A non-stop flight from India to Ukraine will take around 6 hours.
Accommodation for Indian students studying in Ukraine:
There is hostel facility with inexpensive cost for international students in the Ukraine universities. Students also can stay in rented house.
Is NEET mandatory for studying MBBS in Ukraine?
Yes, it is mandatory for an Indian student to score qualifying mark in the NEET exam. Without clearing NEET exam if a student pursues MBBS in Ukraine, he/she will not be allowed for clinical practice in India.
How does Ria Overseas assist you to be focused on your aspiration of MBBS in foreign countries?
Ria Overseas is one of the best consultants guiding you for acquiring Medical Education in foreign countries. Our team members make frequent visits to foreign Medical Universities and collect authentic information, eye witnessing the educational systems and facilities available for the Indian students.
To get the detailed information and guidance in tracing your career for MBBS you can contact our expert consultants for Medical Education.