Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, — formerly known as the Lviv State Medical Institute, earlier the Faculty of Medicine of the John Casimir University and, before that, Faculty of Medicine of the Francis I University — is one of the oldest and biggest medical universities in Ukraine.
|Fee Structure||US$ 7100 (₹ 5,32,500/-)|
|Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Health Insurance||Visa Extension||Food Cost|
|US$ 4900/Year||US$ 800/Year||US$ 200/Year||N/A||US$ 1200/Year|
Yearly Expense = US$ 7100 (₹ 5,32,500/-)
One-time expenses at the time of the admission
|Medical Test||Documentation||Management Fee||Visa Fee||Travel Assistance|
|US$ 100||US$ 300||US$ 1500||US$ 500||US$ 100|
One Time Expense = US$ 2,500 (₹ 1,85,387/-)
Processing fee 2.5 lac INR which includes :
1. Generation of admission from university.
2. Visa stamping in Delhi.
3. Does translation and attestation from ministry.
4. Visa extension for one year.
5. Air ticket.
6. Airport assistance, breakfast, immigration clearance.
7. Medical checkup.
8. Police registration.
9. Local guardianship & mentoring throughout education.