MBBS in Malaysia
Malaysia is a wonderful Asian continent with Kuala Lumpur as its capital city. Its rich culture, tradition and heritage have always attracted people to visit this spectacular country. The official language of Malaysia is Malay; however, English is also a well recognized language in this nation.
Malaysia consists of 13 states and 3 federal territories. Malaysia, share its borders with some of the reputed countries like – Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, Vietnam, and the Philippines. Lots of students from Asia Pacific choose Malaysia as one of the top destination to study medicine.
MBBS Education in Malaysia
Every year large number of Indian students not only from India, but from all across the world chooses Malaysia as their MBBS destination. Thus, Malaysia has become one of the highly admired destinations for MBBS students.
Malaysia being reputed with elite infrastructure and sophisticated technologies offer high viewpoint and standard instruction in the field of medical science. Colleges in Malaysia are the best and hence ideal for universal students.
As getting admission to an Indian medical university is becoming competitive and expensive endeavor, therefore many Indian students prefer study abroad.
Why MBBS in Malaysia?
- MBBS universities in Malaysia offer comfortable, simple and direct MBBS admission without any entrance examination; however, qualifying NEET is mandatory.
- The tuition fees to pursue medical studies in Malaysia are much affordable compared to other nations. But there is no compromise in the quality of education. This is a good thing that students will get ease from different financial stress.
- For theoretical and practical medical studies, Malaysia universities are renowned all around the world.
- For student’s encouragement, there are annual scholarship programs.
- Cost of living and accommodation is much cheaper in Malaysia. You will feel as if you are at your home location.
- International students will get friendly and safe environment.
- There are many MBBS universities in Malaysia that offer accommodation facility. Students will get transportation facility for mobility.
MBBS Course Structure in Malaysia
India students who pursue MBBS in Malaysia will get 5 to 6 year undergraduate program to become a doctor. This MBBS program includes two years of pre clinical and clinical training facility.
Top MCI Approved Medical or MBBS Universities in Malaysia
- MAHSA University
- Taylors University
- Allianze University College of Medical Sciences
- Asian Institute of Medicine, Science and Technology (AIMST)
- International Medical University Faculty of Medicine and Health
- University of Malaya
- International Islamic University Malaysia Kulliyyah of Medicine
- Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Asian Metropolitian Universities
- Melaka-Manipal Medical College
- Perdana University Graduate School of Medicine
- Lincoln University
- Newcastle University of Medicine
- SEGI University
- Royal College of Medicine Perak
- UCSI University Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Universiti Putra Malaysia Fakulti Peruatan dan Sains Kesihatan
- Universiti Teknologi Mara Faculty of Medicine
MBBS Eligibility in Malaysia
- The student who is looking to apply MBBS in Malaysia should not be less than 17 years and must not exceed 25 years of age.
- The student must have scored 60% marks in science subjects – Physics, Math, chemistry and Biology from a recognized Indian educational board.
- The student must be a NEET qualified with fine grades.
Steps for Enrollment to MBBS Universities in Malaysia
- Counsult RiaOverseas. Think about the qualification models and necessities, selection tests, colleges, costs, visa achievement rates, future profession possibilities, and so forth
- Select your preferred reasonable college dependent on our recommendation. RiaOverseas Abroad group would apply for your sake
- On Successful affirmation, set up the archives for Visa and different cycles. Apply for Visa.
- On Visa endorsement, fly to Malaysia, select and study 5 – 6 Year MBBS program (Phase I, II and III)
- Chance to do long term administration in Government clinics in Malaysia with payment and proceed with licensure in Malaysia or students can return to India to show up for MCI FMG Examination followed by 1 Year of entry level position in India. Afterward, student can enroll with MCI and practice in India.
Students to apply in any event 3 months preceding the course start date for fruitful affirmations. The records required for application are:
- 10th Pass Certificate and Mark sheets
- 12th Pass Certificate and Mark Sheets
- Valid Indian Passport
- Mission statement
- Reference letters
The records required and measure stream may fluctuate every once in a while. Generously contact RiaOverseas for refreshed data and help on your application and resulting measure.
Visa Related Information
The Student Visa (Student Pass) Applications for Malaysia goes under VDR (With Reference) class, where the student should initially apply and get an affirmation from any MBBS university in Malaysia.
Students need to present the accompanying records for the visa cycle, which by and large takes 2 – 3 days to finish:
- Application Form IM.47
- One Recent Passport Size Photo
- Valid Visa
- Flight Ticket
- MBBS University’s offer letter
- Endorsement letter from Department of Immigration, Malaysia
- No Objection Letter from Ministry of Education from the nation of birth
- All Academic Certificates
- Processing fee for Visa
Having a MBBS degree from Malaysia will clearly include high status and significant salary to you. MBBS in Malaysia is comprehensively perceived and acknowledged around the world. The best part is that you can practice anyplace on the planet in the wake of getting a medical degree from Malaysia.
Ask our MBBS consultant Malaysia to get a help related to MBBS admission in Malaysia, the course, fee structure, and visa formalities. Call us at +91-8248312582. Today!