MBBS in Greece
Greece formally the Hellenic Republic is a nation situated in Southeastern Europe. Athens is its biggest and capital city, trailed by Thessaloniki. Arranged on the southern tip of the Balkans, Greece is situated at the junction of Europe, Asia, and Africa. Greece is viewed as the support of Western development, being the origination of a vote based system, Western way of thinking, Western writing, and historiography, political theory, major logical and numerical standards, theater and the Olympic Games.
Greece was attached by Rome in the second century BC, turning into a necessary piece of the Roman Empire and its continuation, the Byzantine Empire, which was socially and etymologically transcendently Greek. Greece is a unitary parliamentary republic, and a created country, with a high level big league salary economy, and an excellent of life, positioning all the while extremely high in the Human Development Index. Its economy is the biggest in the Balkans, where it is a significant provincial financial backer.
The vast majority of Greece comprises of mountains or slopes, making the country one of the most rugged in Europe. The environment of Greece is principally Mediterranean, including gentle, wet winters and blistering, dry summers.
Why Study MBBS in Greece?
Greece is reputed in MBBS education and provides aspirants an opportunity to get educated in some of the leading universities.
- Greek colleges have a phenomenal antiquated and contemporary history of top educational system grounded in exploration, practice, and entrepreneurialism.
- As Greece is in the EU, all colleges are important for the Bologna Process for ECTS credits and understudies can take part in the Erasmus+ Program.
- Living in Greece is reasonable and the way of life is extraordinarily current while holding a customary Mediterranean culture.
- Students are urged to associate socially and layout proficient organizations in light of the trading of information as well as broad help for the profession, studies, and work.
Reasons to Pursue Bachelor program in Medicine in Greece
Here below are some of the prime reasons to pursue Bachelor program Medicine in Greece:
- Greece ranks No 59 in the world education ranking
- Greece ranks No 42 in the world of business ranking
- Greece ranks No 102 in the world economy ranking
- Greece ranks No 48 in the world economy ranking
List of universities offering Medicine Study in Greece
Greece is well-known for its pioneering MBBS study in the whole world. Here below is the list of universities offering MBBS in Greece:
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- University of Crete
- University of Patras School of Health Sciences
- Harokopio University Athens
- University of Ioannina
- Athens Medical School
- University of Thessaly
- Military Nursing School
- Democritus University of Thrace
Why Indian Students
choose MBBS in Greece
The MBBS universities in Greece are global leader in offering best medicine study. The education system is highly focused on student input. Here below are some of the top reasons why Indian students choose MBBS in Greece:
- The MBBS course in Greece is accepted globally.
- The MBBS admission procedure in Greece is simple.
- The language of communication is English.
- MBBS in Greece expense is cheap.
- Here students will get internship program to build their career.
- MBBS universities in Greece have outstanding research centers and opportunity to upgrade the learning system.
- MBBS Universities in Greece have best infrastructure.
- Merit students will get scholarship benefits.
Duration of MBBS
Course in Greece
The duration of MBBS course in Greece is of 6 years.
Eligibility of MBBS
Course in Greece
Here below are the eligibility criteria for medical study in Greece:
- The candidate must have completed 10th from a recognized board or university.
- The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in 12th examination having physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
- The age of applying for MBBS in Greece is 17 years.
- NEET exam qualification in mandatory.
Documents Needed for
MBBS Study in Greece
In order to take admission to medical universities in Greece, here below are the documents needed:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- A valid passport
- Color size passport photographs
- Birth Certificates
- Medical fitness certificates
- NEET qualified card
- English proficiency card
- Bank Statement
- Covid Certificate