Kyrgyzstan is among the most sought-after destinations for MBBS Abroad by the international students at low cost. To study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, there are many top medical universities that offer MBBS, MD and other medical degrees with regard to its own way of introducing itself to the world stage in MBBS study. MBBS Universities in Kyrgyzstan offer quality of medical education that is comparable to the European standards. The best Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan have been accredited by the world’s leading organizations and medical bodies such as WHO, MCI, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries. To study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the cheapest in the world for Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad.
Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country in Central Asia which shares its borders with countries like Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, China and Tajikistan. Bishkek is the capital city and the largest city. The Official languages of Kyrgyzstan are- Kyrgyz (national) and the official language is Russian. The currency of the country is- Som (KGS) and the currency of Kyrgyzstan, Som is almost equal to INR.
Top MCI approved Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Osh State University.
- Jalalabad Medical University.
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
- Asian Medical Institute.
- International School of Medicine Bishkek.
- IMI academy of Bishkek.
Important Points of MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan
|Course offered||MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)|
|Course Duration||5-6 years|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 (50% marks in PCB)|
|NEET Score Card||Required|
|Tuition Fees||US$2100- 4000|
|Hostel fees||US$ 450-650 per year|
|Food expense||US$1200 per year|
|Medical Universities Approved By||MCI & WHO|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
Advantages of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is an excellent option as the students can get high-quality education available at a very low cost. The candidates do not require to appear in any entrance examination or to give any donation. Medical degree from Kyrgyzstan is a world recognized degree by WHO, MCI and FAIMER. Some points are mentioned about MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:-
- Admission process is very simple and easy
- Easier VISA process
- MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan is very affordable.
- No donation and low tuition fee
- High-ranked Universities in the country
- Degree recognized by WHO, MCI, and FAIMER
- English is Medium of Instruction
- Education standard is of high-quality
- 10:1 student and teacher ratio
- Eligible for Govt jobs and PG courses in India as MCI approved
- Tuition fees is very low because of govt. subsidy
- Living costs is affordable along with tuition fees
- Excellent academic standards
- Best exposure at university runs hospitals.
- Low cost, high demand is and limited seats.
- Favorable climate
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
According to MCI regulations student going for MBBS in Abroad will also have to clear the NEET exam with 50 and 40 percentile for general and reserved categories respectively.
To get MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan, it requires the following criteria:
- The student must be 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate has to have 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- NEET Qualification Scorecard
MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan
The total duration of MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is of 6 years. In the first five years of MBBS, the students will study the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies and the last year is completely for training in the affiliated hospitals. Many aspiring students who wish to pursue MBBS from Kyrgyzstan will be given real life case studies and clinical knowledge during entire tenure of education. The medical students who are passed out from the medical university of Kyrgyzstan can appear in the major international medical examinations like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted MCI. The medical graduates from a Medical University in Kyrgyzstan are allowed to practice in any part of the world. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will open up huge opportunities to the Indian Students by virtue of the recognition from top medical councils across the globe.