Introduction About Medical Education in Kyrgyzstan:
Indian students who are looking for a low cost by quality medical education need to consider Kyrgyzstan. This was part of Russia, and it got independence in the year 1991. Not just the cost of medical education, but even the cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is less as compared to India.
It must also be noted that there are in all 5 medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan that are recognised by the Medical Council of India that is the MCI. Also, as compared to other countries like Russia, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is much cheaper.
We will first look at the Medical Education Key Features of Kyrgyzstan!
- One of the reasons to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the low cost of medical education. This is one of the main reasons that many Indian students prefer to study in Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyrgyzstan has 5 medical universities that have got recognition from MCI. Therefore, if the Indian students complete their education from these universities in Kyrgyzstan, then they can come back and practice in India.
- Indian students do not have difficulty in adapting to life in Kyrgyzstan. The climatic conditions of Kyrgyzstan are similar to certain cities in the Northern parts of India.
- Global bodies like WHO and UNESCO are also giving their acknowledgement to the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
We are sure you are keen to know about the MBBS Course Offered in Kyrgyzstan!
The High Ranked Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan offer the best medical education. The MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is of 6 years duration. 5 years is for theoretical and practical education, and the 6th year is dedicated for internship in Kyrgyzstan. The Universities in Kyrgyzstan also offer PG courses in medicine.
Keen to know about the duration of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
For Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students, you must first know details about the duration of the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan. The total duration of the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years. 5 years the students are given theoretical and practical training in Kyrgyzstan. In the 6th year, the medical student will have to do an internship in an affiliated hospital in Kyrgyzstan.
What is the Medium of Teaching for the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
One main concern that Indian students have while seeking admission in foreign Universities like that in Kyrgyzstan is the medium of instruction. Now if you have plans to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, then you need to be aware of the medium of instruction in Kyrgyzstan.
It must be noted that the medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan have 3 mediums of instruction. One medium of instruction in the Kyrgyzstan medical Universities in the Kyrgyz language. The second medium of instruction in Kyrgyzstan medical Universities is the English language. The third medium of instruction in Kyrgyzstan medical Universities is a combination of English and Kyrgyz language.
Now, there is one important point that Indian students need to keep in mind when they decide to take admission in Kyrgyzstan medical Universities. The Medical Council of India recognises only those top medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan that have English as the medium of instruction. Indian students must choose only those medical universities in Kyrgyzstan where English is the medium of instruction.
Do you know the details of the Intake of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
If you want to pursue MBBS Education in Kyrgyzstan, then there is only one thing that you must do. That is making sure that you submit your application at least by July end. Indian students need to remember one very important thing that is the application processing for doing the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan can take around 8 to 10 weeks.
How can you apply if you are not aware of the Eligibility Criteria For MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
To apply to High Ranked Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan, Indian students first need to know if they are eligible to apply. For this, they need to have an idea about the eligibility criteria for doing the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
- One of the first things for getting admission to the medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan is the age factor. The Indian students need to be at least 17 years of age in the year of admission, but the age of the applicant must not be more than 25 years.
- The aspirant needs to have passed the 12th standard examination to get admission for MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
- In the case of general category students, they must have scored at least 50% marks, and in the case of OBC/SC/ST students, they must have scored at least 40% marks to apply for the MBBS in course in a Kyrgyzstan medical University. The main subjects for getting admission in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are Physics-Chemistry-Biology that is PCB.
- Indian students who want to apply for the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan have to clear the NEET examination.
Ria Overseas, which is considered as one of the most reputed medical education consultants, will be able to give you all the details for getting admission to one of the best medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan.
Have you prepared a checklist of the Required Document for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan?
Before you check the Procedure for Admission in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you must first have the details of the documents that are needed for applying for the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
- Indian students who want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will have to first submit all the documents like mark sheets and certificates of the 10th and 12th examinations.
- Indian students need to have a valid passport, and they also need to complete all the visa formalities for Kyrgyzstan only then they can travel to Kyrgyzstan.
- The Indian students, while completing the admission formalities, will also have to complete the application form of the University in Kyrgyzstan, and they will also have to submit their latest photographs.
- In the application formalities to the medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan, it is also mandatory to submit the health certificate to show that the student is best of health, and the police verification certificate to show that the Indian student has no criminal records.
- The financial details of the guardians will also be needed in order to prove that the student will be able to pay the fees for the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
- Besides all these documents, any other document that is requested by the authorities in Kyrgyzstan will have to be submitted by the applicant.
Now take a look at the Admission Process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan!
The Procedure for Admission in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is an easy one and has few steps.
- The first step is to select the right medical University in Kyrgyzstan and complete and submit the application form. For this, the students will have to collect and submit all the documents that are requested by the medical University in Kyrgyzstan.
- The medical University in Kyrgyzstan will need at least 10 days to process the request. Once the request is processed by the Kyrgyzstan University, then they will send the letter of admission to the student.
- Once the student gets the letter of admission from the Kyrgyzstan medical University, then he needs to make the payment for the 1st year of the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
- Now the Indian student has to begin the Kyrgyzstan visa process so that he gets the Visa.
- Once the Indian student has the Kyrgyzstan Visa, then he can fly to Kyrgyzstan and follow his dream of completing the medical education from one of the top medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
Need assistance for completing the admission and documentation formalities to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students? Then you have to connect with Ria Overseas, which is one of the top medical education consultants in India.
Why MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan is the right decision for Indian students?
There are many advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, and that is the reason that many Indian students are opting for doing the MBBS course from Kyrgyzstan.
One of the main reasons is that cost of medical education in Kyrgyzstan is very low, and the cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is also low as compared to India.
There are some medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan that have English as the medium of instruction, and these universities are recognised by the MCI. The Indian students who are making plans to pursue medical education in Kyrgyzstan must make sure that they apply for admission only in these universities in Kyrgyzstan.
Take a look at the detailed list Of medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan!
Here are the important details of the High Ranked Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan:
|Name of the University||Last date of admission||Total fees in INR for one year||Last date of applying for admission|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||15th July||2.55 lakhs per year||5 years|
|Osh State medical Academy||31st July||1.35 lakhs per year||5 years|
|Asian Medical Institute||31st July||2.07 lakhs per year||5 years|
Here is a comparison of the cost of education in medical universities in Kyrgyzstan as compared to other countries!
|Country||University||Budget in Indian Rupees|
|India||Private Medical colleges||More than 65 lakhs|
|USA||International American University||More than 75 lakhs|
|MBBS in Ukraine with PG in the USA||For all universities||More than 40 to 50 lakhs|
|China A grade||China Medical University||In the range of 30 to 40 lakhs|
|Russia A grade||Pirogov Russian NRM University||In the range of 30 to 40 lakhs|
|China A grade||Jilin University||In the range of 30 to 40 lakhs|
|China A+ grade||Jiangsu University||In the range of 30 to 40 lakhs|
|Ukraine A grade||Bukovinian State Medical University||In the range of 20 to 30 lakhs|
|Ukraine A grade||LVIV Medical University||In the range of 20 to 30 lakhs|
|Russia A grade||Crimean Federal University||15 to 20 lakhs|
|Kazakhastan+ FMGE||South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||10 to 15 lakhs|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||In the range of 12 to 13 lakhs that is around 2.55 lakhs per year.|
Are you aware of the Fees for MBBS Study in Kyrgyzstan University Wise?
Here is the detailed fee structure of High Ranked Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
|Name of the University||Medium of instruction||Eligibility||Course duration||1st-year fees in INR||2nd to 5th-year fees in INR||Total cost in INR|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||English||50% in PCB||5 years||424000||304000||1640000|
|Osh State medical Academy||English||50% in PCB||5 years||439000||263000||1491000|
|Asian Medical Institute||English||50% in PCB||5 years||408000||252000||1416500|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic Medical University||English||50% in PCB||5 years||360000||198500||1352500|
Can Indian students get Scholarships for Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
The financial burden is a major concern for the Indian students and guardians when it comes to medical education in foreign Universities. But in the case of Kyrgyzstan, this is not much of a problem as the cost of medical education in Kyrgyzstan is low. Besides the low cost, there is one more factor that can help to reduce the financial burden on the Indian students and their guardians. Bright Indian students can apply for scholarships when they are in the 2nd year of the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan. These scholarships will surely help to reduce the financial burden of Indian students who are pursuing medical education in Kyrgyzstan.
Is it possible to get Education Loan Assistance for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
For many Indian students who want to pursue the course from the best MBBS Universities in Kyrgyzstan is the financial burden. But with the help of education loan assistance, this problem can get resolved. There are banks that offer loan assistance for studying MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan. Students need to check with the bank about the formalities for getting a loan from banks in order to complete the MBBS course from Kyrgyzstan.
Need details about the PG Options after doing MBBS from Kyrgyzstan?
There are many Indian students who will not want to stop after completing their MBBS Education in Kyrgyzstan. They will want to pursue higher education after they have completed their MBBS course from Kyrgyzstan. One option that these students have is pursuing a post-graduate course in Kyrgyzstan. One more option that is available is to opt for the MD course in the USA after completing the MBBS course from Kyrgyzstan. There are some students who also prefer to do the PG course from Germany after completing the MBBS course from Kyrgyzstan.
It is time to take a look at the Career Scope After completing MBBS Course from Kyrgyzstan!
Once you have completed your MBBS course from one of the top MBBS Universities in Kyrgyzstan, then the next question is what next?
- Some Indian students prefer to pursue higher education in Germany or the USA or Kyrgyzstan after they have completed their MBBS education from a good University in Kyrgyzstan.
- Indian students who have completed their medical education from an MCI approved university in Kyrgyzstan can also come back and practice in India.
To get a better perspective of career scope after completing the MBBS degree course from Kyrgyzstan, one must get in touch with Ria Overseas.
Take a look at the details of the MBBS Syllabus in medical universities in Kyrgyzstan!
|Year of MBBS||Semester||Syllabus|
|1st Year||1st semester||Anatomy|
|1st Year||2nd Semester||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd Year||3rd Semester||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology|
|2nd Year||4th Semester||Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd Year||5th Semester||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|3rd Year||6th Semester||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
4th to 5th year
7th to 10th semester
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical PostingsOncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology etc.|
Interested in knowing the Pattern of Syllabus of the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan?
If you want to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, then you must know the details of the syllabus, which we have mentioned above. In case you want more details about the pattern of the syllabus in the medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan, then connect with the experts at Ria Overseas.
You ought to know the benefits for Indian Student Studying MBBS In Kyrgyzstan!
Just take a look at the numerous Reasons to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, and you will be convinced that this is surely one of the best places to study MBBS
- The cost of medical education in Kyrgyzstan is low, and even the cost of living in Kyrgyzstan
- Some medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan have been recognised by the medical council of India, and in these Universities the medium of instruction is English
- The cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is less as compared to India, and Kyrgyzstan also happens to be a safe place for Indian students.
- After completing MBBS education in Kyrgyzstan, Indian students have a lot of career scope like doing PG course or practising in India etc
- The overall admission process for getting admission to a medical college in Kyrgyzstan is very easy
- The infrastructure of Universities in Kyrgyzstan is very good, and these Universities of Kyrgyzstan provide very good facilities to International students
- Indian students can also explore the option of getting scholarships while doing their medical studies in Kyrgyzstan.
Have you compared the Advantages and Disadvantages of doing MBBS from a University in Kyrgyzstan?
|The cost of medical education in Kyrgyzstan is very less and the cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is also less as compared to India||The climate of Kyrgyzstan is a major concern. The winters in Kyrgyzstan can be very harsh, and hence Indian students may face a problem adjusting to the climatic conditions of Kyrgyzstan|
|Kyrgyzstan has MCI approved medical universities where the medium of instruction is English||As compared to some other countries the curriculum of the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is very simple. So, there is a chance that some Indian students many become complacent, and they may start neglecting their studies.|
|Students get international exposure in Kyrgyzstan and the facilities in the universities in Kyrgyzstan are very good|
|Students have very good career scope after they have completed their medical education from Kyrgyzstan|
|Deserving Indian students can apply for scholarships when they are pursuing their medical education in Kyrgyzstan|
Overall, you will find that there are many advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, and hence one must surely consider this option.
What are the things You Should Know Before Applying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
- Indian students must first find all the details about the facilities that the Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan offer.
- It is also important that Indian students get all the details about the fee structure of the different medical universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Also, make sure that you find out the details about the syllabus and MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan
You must know the Complete Fees Structure during the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan!
|Name of the University||1st-year fees in INR||2nd to 5th-year fees in INR||Total cost in INR|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||424000||304000||1640000|
|Osh State medical Academy||439000||263000||1491000|
|Asian Medical Institute||408000||252000||1416500|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic Medical University||360000||198500||1352500|
Now take a look at the FMGE Passing Percentage after Completion of MBBS from Kyrgyzstan!
The Foreign Medical Graduate Exam or the FMGE is mandatory if you have completed your MBBS course from a foreign University like a medical University in Kyrgyzstan. One has to score at least 50% marks to clear the FMGE. If you need complete information about this exam, then get in touch with Ria Overseas.
About (Country, Language, Currency, Population, Religion, Climate, Exchange Rates, and Times Different, Travel Distance.
Officially Kyrgyzstan is known as the Kyrgyz Republic, and it has a population of 6,389,500. The capital of this country in Central Asia is Bishkek, and the official language of the people is Kyrgyz as well as Russian. More than 80% of the population follow the Muslim religion in Kyrgyzstan.
The currency of this country in Central Asia is Som, and the exchange rate is 1Som is equal to 1 INR. As for the time difference, Kyrgyzstan is ½ hour ahead of India. It will take around 4 hours for a person to reach Kyrgyzstan from India by flight.
Wondering how Safe is Kyrgyzstan?
Parents of Indian students will naturally be concerned about the safety aspect of Kyrgyzstan. Well, Kyrgyzstan is a safe country and the police here take care of law, and order situation. But it is always better to take the necessary precautions in a new country.
What about the accommodation factor in Kyrgyzstan?
Most of the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have hostel facilities for international students. The hostel facilities of the universities in Kyrgyzstan are very good.
Want to know if NEET is Required for Studying MBBS In Kyrgyzstan?
Indian students who want to come back after completing their MBBS from Kyrgyzstan and want to practice in India have to ensure that they clear the NEET examination. If you do not clear the NEET examination, then there is no chance of practising in India even if you have completed medical education in India.
Is MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Possible Without clearing the NEET examination?
Indian students can practice in India after completing their medical education from a medical university in Kyrgyzstan only if they have cleared their NEET examination.
Understand the Impact of NEET Exam on MBBS in Kyrgyzstan!
Even if an Indian student has completed medical education from a University in Kyrgyzstan, he can practice in India only if he has cleared the NEET examination.
Need complete information about the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan? Then you must approach Ria Overseas!
If you have plans to pursue medical education from a foreign country like Kyrgyzstan, then you first need to take proper guidance for the same. Ria Overseas is one of the top-notch medical consultants in India who can surely provide all the information about the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan. Ria Overseas has successfully helped many Indian students to pursue their dream of enrolling in some of the best medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- Is Kyrgyzstan a safe country for the Indian students?
Yes, Kyrgyzstan is a safe country for Indian students, but it is better to take all the precautions in a new country.
- What is the duration of the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan?
The duration of the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years in which 5 years will be theory, and practical and 6th year will be for internship in affiliated hospitals.
- What is the medium of instruction in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan?
Some medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are approved by the Medical Council of India. These medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan have English as the medium of instruction. Indian students must make sure that they pursue their medical education in Kyrgyzstan in these medical universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- Is it possible to get scholarships while doing the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan?
Yes, bright Indian students can get scholarships when they are doing their MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.