- Affiliation: Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic, approved by WHO, Avicenna Directory and FAIMER. The college is also listed under MCI.
- Established: 2004
- Medium: English
- Campus: Urban
- Eligibility: The candidate must secure 50% marks in 10+2 or any other Equivalent Board of Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Degree Conferred as: MBBS
- Duration: 6 years including internship.
- Accomodation: The University has well developed and safe hostel for boys and girls.
- Food: Indian food is available in this MBBS college and hostel.
- Weather: Winter is mostly sunny, with occasional heavy fog and snowstorms. The average daily high in winter reaches 3° C (37.4° F). Spring is generally mild, with the first hot days coming in May and June. During the summer, the temperature averages 31° C (87.8° F), though temperatures can soar even higher, as high as 45° C (113° F).
- Location: Kant City 58, Gagarin Street View Map Visit Website
S. Tentishev Asian medical Institute is one of the best medical college to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic at the address: Kant city 58, Gagarin Street. S.Tentishev Asian Medical Institute is listed in World Health Organization Directory (W.H.O), Avicenna Directory and FAIMER. Such students holding medical qualification are eligible for screening test in any country of the world and subsequent recognition of their degree.
Asian medical institute is a B+ graded institute in Kyrgyzstan for studying MBBS in a low budget for the foreign students.
Currently S.Tentishev Asian medical Institute has three medical course for studying MBBS –
- GENERAL MEDICINE (MBBS/MD) 5 YEARS
- GENERAL MEDICINE (MBBS/MD) 6 YEARS
- DENTISTRY(BDS/DDS)5 YEARS
Located in 45 minutes away from Bishek Airport, the capital city of Kyrgyz Republic, S.tentishev Asian medical institute is providing a top quality and cost effective education to the aspiring students looking for MCI approved medical programs in foreign countries. The Institute is well connected with transportation modes, mainly by road.
The college has a separate hostel for Indian students and separate hostel of boys and girls. Indian food is served to the students at the hostel mess. The hostels are centrally heated and rooms are available on sharing basis. The overall cost of education is very low at Asian Medical Institute. The good quality education along with low fees makes it a favourable college for foreign students. In addition, students can also avail coaching for FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination, Screening test conducted by Medical Council of India).
There are doctors & candidates of medical science participating in the training process. combination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality. Students are taught not only in clinical bases in Kant, but also in Bishkek, capital city. Many republican medical institutions and scientific centers are the clinical bases of Asian Medical Institute.
Quality education is first and foremost a base for the rest of life, it is the most correct investment in yourself , in children and most important in the future of the country. The President of the country said many times that the most important resource that Kyrgyzstan possesses is a human resource. I could not disagree with this, we do not have those natural resources that some of our neighbors and partners have, but we have beautiful mountains, rivers of the lake and of course young , energetic people who can do everything, but only if they sincerely want it . And our institute helps these young people realize their
dreams. It is important for us that students have a drive, eyes burned and the most important thing is to be useful to other people. I am convinced that such young people are able to develop the economy, science and culture of the country. It is important that these young people, unspoiled by corruption, find themselves in the right learning environment, where there are such concepts as academic honesty, where there are no concepts of buying valuations and plagiarism, which the whole world is struggling with, is not welcomed. We have implemented an absolutely honest and transparent system of passing exams. At us the session is rented under supervision of video cameras, which fix both video and audio signal online. As a result, ASMI was recognized as the best among medical universities in the country in terms of the quality of training specialists.
The Testing Center of the Ministry of Education tested all medical schools in the country on the quality of education and ASMI took first place in the republic. I think that this is an indicator of the purity of education in our institute. Our institute has managed to create such an environment for motivated students not only of our country, but also for foreign youth. I would like to note that we have done and are doing everything possible to ensure that our university is comfortable. I think that only in a favorable – comfortable environment we can achieve good results, and we are ready to provide this environment to all our students today.”
- Formal name: The Kyrgyz Republic
- Location: Kyrgyzstan is located in Central Asia, bordering Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest, and China to the southeast.
- Land Boundaries: 4,573 km China 1063 km, Kazakhstan 1,212 km, Tajikistan 984 km, Uzbekistan 1,314 km
- Population: Approximately 7 million
- Capital: Bishkek is the political, economic, and administrative center of Kyrgyzstan, as well as being a place of historical and cultural significance.
- Languages: The main official language is Kyrgyz, though Russian has also been recognized as an official language.
- Religion: Roughly 80% of the population is non-denominational Muslim, with another 15% following Russian Orthodoxy, and the rest following other religions.
- Currency: The Kyrgyz som (KGS) is the official currency.
Interested in applying for this University?
The admission procedure starts in the month of March for that years intake.
You will need to prepare the following documents for your application:
- Valid passport for minimum 5 years.
- Transcript of marks for Secondary level exams.
- Transcript of marks for Higher Secondary level exams.
- Police Clearance Certificate.