MBBS in Nepal
Numerous Indian students consider MBBS in Nepal as their first choice for medical studies. Situated near Himalayas, Nepal sets gladly as an overseas studies alternative, drawing the attention of global students. Clearly, there are purposes behind this tendency towards MBBS studies in Nepal. The admission system of medical college in Nepal is straightforward and direct. Correspondingly, MBBS colleges in Nepal charges an affordable course fee compared to other international medical colleges. The relation between Nepal and India is very good and friendly. Because of the normal language, Hindi, MBBS in Nepal for Indian students turns into an agreeable undertaking.
Nepal is also known as the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal. This country is located in the Himalayas and also has Indo-Gangetic Plain. By population, Nepal is the 49th biggest country and by area 93rd largest country.
Nepal has different geology, including ripe fields, subalpine forested slopes, and eight of the world’s ten tallest mountains, including Mount Everest, the most elevated point on Earth. Kathmandu is the capital and the biggest city.
Nepal is a multiethnic country, with Nepali as the authority language. Nepal relies upon discretion for public safeguard. It keeps a strategy of nonpartisanship between its neighbors, has agreeable relations with different nations in the area, and has an approach of non-arrangement at the worldwide stage.
Nepal is an individual from SAARC, UN, WTO, BIMSTEC, and ACD, among others. The travel industry is one of the biggest and quickest developing businesses in Nepal, utilizing in excess of 1,000,000 individuals and contributing 7.9% of the all-out GDP. Nepal has the second-biggest number of Hindus on the planet after India.
Nepali food comprises a wide assortment of provincial and customary cooking styles. Given the scope of variety in soil type, environment, culture, ethnic gatherings, and occupations, these foods differ generously from one another, utilizing locally accessible flavors, spices, vegetables, and natural products.
|Why Study MBBS in Nepal?|
Studying in Nepal will set you up for a global profession. With dynamic rivalry, MBBS Admission in Nepal at the most reduced bundle isn’t simple and arrangements should be done properly. The nation has many presumed establishments for seeking advanced education.
English is the medium of communication. The neighborhood local area is cordial and acknowledges international students generously. The climate is lovely generally of the year. Different MBBS universities in Nepal offer quality instruction for Indian and global students. The educational plan is painstakingly intended to take into account worldwide norms.
Among many advantages of doing MBBS in Nepal for Indian youth, the existence of MCI recognized Medical Colleges in Nepal for MBBS is primary. MBBS Courses in Nepal resemble the Indian educational pattern. It might come as a pleasant surprise that Medical colleges in Nepal have many highly qualified Indian teachers among the staff. A reason good enough to attract many!
The MBBS course in Nepal has similarities of pattern and syllabus with the Indian MBBS. Consequently, the ratio of passing the MCI Screening test among the students of any MBBS college in Nepal is very high. The Universities of Nepal are known for the quality of education. The country also has autonomous Medical colleges in Nepal for MBBS.
Another benefit is the affordable MBBS Course fees in Nepal. Some MBBS in Nepal Medical College provide Installment options too. Another good thing is the proximity of Nepal to India. Students can travel to and fro, when needed and that too, without spending much.
The food in Nepal is quite similar to the Indian cuisine. Students hardly notice the change of Nations, when it comes to food. The cost of living in Nepal is less and therefore, it is perfectly suitable for Indian Middle Class. Also, the climate of Nepal is quite conducive.
|MBBS Study in Nepal: Key Features|
|Duration of MBBS||4 ½ Years (1 Year Internship)|
12th or equivalent|
60% (Gen) 40% (Res)
|Age||17 to 25 years|
|Entrances Needed||NEET & MET, Kathmandu|
|Tuition Fees||50,00,000 /- INR|
|Cost Of Living||15,000/- INR|
|NMC Recognized Universities||20 MBBS Colleges|
|Mode of Teaching||English|
|Seats||1000 for Indian Students|
|Universities Recognized||WHO, NMC, UNESCO|
|Advantages of Studying MBBS in Nepal|
Here below are some of the important points on advantages of studying MBBS in Nepal:
- There are best MBBS universities in Nepal.
- Best infrastructure for MBBS studies.
- The medium of training is in English.
- MBBS course fee is much affordable.
- MBBS universities in Nepal are approved by NMC & WHO.
- There is no capitation of donation fees.
- There is no need to pass IELTS/TOEFL exams.
- Food and accommodation is offered by the college.
- Avail Practical Internship programs in reputed hospitals.
- The cost of living is very low.
|Eligibility Criterion for MBBS Admission in Nepal|
- Students need to complete 12th or equivalent courses.
- 50% should be the minimum score.
- The student must have PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) subjects.
- NEET Passing is a must.
- The university may arrange a separate medical entrance test for students,
|MBBS In Nepal Admission Procedure|
- Filling up and applying the online application for MBBS studies in Nepal.
- Invitation letter acceptance.
- 1st Year’s tuition fees payment.
- Student Visa is a must to apply.
- Nepal Flight ticket is a must.
|Documents Required in Nepal for MBBS Admissio|
Here below is the list of documents needed for MBBS admission in Nepal:
- Birth Certificate
- 10th Marksheet from a recognized board of education.
- 12th Marksheet from a recognized board of education.
- Conduct certificate.
- Aadhar card or any valid identity card issued by the Govt. of India.
- Passport size photographs.
- Eligibility certificate.
- Invitation letter.
- Migration certificate.
- Health & Fitness certificated
- Covid test certificate is a must.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- NEET/SAT score card.
|MBBS Courses Offered by the Universities in Nepal|
Here are the courses offered by the universities in Nepal:
- General Medicine
|MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Nepal|
- B.P Koirala Institute of Health and Science (BPKIHS)
- Devdaha Medical College Lumbini
- Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Medical College, Kathmandu
- Janaki Medical College, Janakpur
- Manipal College of Medical Science, Pokhara
- Institute of Medicine (IOM) in Maharajgunj
- Nepalgunj Medical College, Nepalgunj
- College of Medical Science, Bharatpur
- Lumbini Medical College Palpa
- KIST Medical College Patan
- Patan Academy of Health and Science (PAHS)
- University College of Medical Science, Bhairahawa
- Kathmandu University School of Medical Science
- Bhirat Medical College Bhiratnagar
|Scholarship Program for MBBS Students in Nepal|
Here are some of the scholarship programs for Indian students offered by the Government of India:
- Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Scheme
- AYUSH Scholarship Scheme
- Dr. Homi J. Bhabha Scholarship Scheme
- SAARC Scholarship Scheme
- GOLDEN JUBILEE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
- COMPEX Scholarship Scheme
- Silver Jubilee Scholarship Scheme (SJSS)
- Nepal Aid Fund Scholarship Scheme
- APS Scholarship Scheme
|Contact MBBS Consultant|
Indian students who are looking to pursue MBBS in Nepal can contact our MBBS consultant overseas. Reach our MBBS consultant @ +91 8248312582. Now!