|Hostel & Mess
Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences (KUSMS) is an organization set up in cooperation between Kathmandu University and Dhulikhel Hospital. The school has framework and actual offices at two areas: fundamental science working with every one of the necessary offices is arranged at a ridge at Chaukot in the Panauti region and the college medical clinic is arranged at Dhulikhel, inside a distance of 3 km.
Essential science division has different offices with the necessary number of labs, auditoriums including PBL study halls, general media offices (media tech.) and library.
Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences (KUSMS) is a spearheading foundation in Nepal to propel the field of wellbeing sciences preparing, examination and administrations in the country. Beginning around 1994, it has made history in starting novel, great scholarly projects that have changed the scene of wellbeing in the country. Presently, just about 1500 understudies get confirmation consistently in different undergrad and postgraduate projects in nursing, dental, clinical, physiotherapy and different disciplines. We additionally gloat of unfamiliar understudies that get joined up with our program consistently.
Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences (KUSMS) is a non-government and not revenue driven college. It is formally licensed or perceived by the Ministry of Education, Nepal and Kathmandu. It is additionally perceived by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization (WHO).
|Benefits of Studying MBBS in KUSMS
The MBBS study in Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences (KUSMS) is Indian pattern.
- There are plentiful of Indian educators, staffs and understudies who are concentrating in this college.
- The proportion of passing of understudies is a lot higher contrasted with other Nepal colleges.
- Reasonable educational expenses and grant program.
- The typical cost for basic items is substantially less.
- There is no need of outrageous archive check to get admission to KUSMS.
- The way of life, food and numerous things are too comparative like India.
- The applicant must be 17 years of age.
- Must have qualified NEET with good score.
- He or she must be medical fit.
- The applicant must have scored minimum 50 % marks in the 12th examination with physics, chemistry, biology and English subjects.
- 10th and 12th class documents
- Indian Birth Certificate
- Medical fit certificate
- Color Passport Size Photographs
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Passport
- NEET Scorecard