Introduction About Medical Education:
Indian students who are looking for options to study medicine from another country must explore the option of Bangladesh. It has many government colleges and private medical colleges. Several medical colleges in Bangladesh are recognised by the Medical Council of India that is MCI as well as by the global body WHO.
Many Indian students prefer to do MBBS in Bangladeshas the cost of medical education is low. Also, there are many similarities in terms of culture, food etc. between India and Bangladesh.
Take A Look At Medical Education Key Features of Bangladesh Medical Universities!
- Many of the medical universities and colleges in Bangladesh are recognised by the Medical Council of India. Study MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students, and then they have a chance to practice in India.
- The cost of medical education in Bangladesh is very competitive as compared to the private Indian medical colleges. Though Medical Colleges in Bangladesh offer medical education at low rates, you will find that there is no compromise with the quality of education.
- Indian students find it easy to adapt themselves to the way of life in Bangladesh. This is because there is a lot of similarity in the culture of the two countries.
- Indian students can also continue to practice in Bangladesh
- The standard of education in the medical universities of Bangladesh is par excellence
- MBBS from the medical colleges in Bangladesh is recognised by MCI as well as by global bodies like UNESCO and the WHO.
Are You Aware Of The Course Offered The Medical Colleges in Bangladesh?
We are sure aspirants want to doMBBS Education in Bangladeshwant to know about the courses that are offered by the medical colleges in this country. They offer an MBBS course. This is of 6 years duration. In this 5-years is for practical and theory, and 1 year is for the internship.
We Will Tell You About The Duration of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh:
Those of you who want to Study MBBS in Bangladesh have to be aware of the duration of the MBBS course. This course is of 6 years duration. In which for 5 years, the students will be taught theory and will have practical. In the 6th year, the students will have to complete their internship from an affiliated hospital.
Are You Wondering What is The Medium of Teaching in the Medical Colleges of Bangladesh?
Study MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students is not a problem because the medium of instruction in the medical colleges of Bangladesh is English. So Indian students will not have a problem in studying MBBS from a college in Bangladesh.
Want Information About The Intake of MBBS in Bangladesh?
When the students are informed about the Procedure for Admission in MBBS in Bangladesh, one thing that they need to know is about the intake months. It must be noted that you can apply to the medical universities in Bangladesh in June and July. The academic year for MBBS in Bangladesh will begin in September or October.
What About The Eligibility Criteria For Pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh From a Good University in Bangladesh?
If you want to get admission to the top medical colleges in Bangladesh, then the first thing that you have to know is the eligibility criteria.
- The aspirant has to be at least 17 years of age at the time of admission to the Medical University of Bangladesh.
- The candidate must have cleared 12thexam, and the marks of Physics-Chemistry-Biology that is PCB is important.
- General category students are eligible to apply to the MBBS Universities in Bangladesh only if they have scored at least 50% marks in 12th. In the case of SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage required is 45%
- The student will have to submit all the relevant documents that are the birth certificate, mark sheets, and all other certificates that are requested by the admission authority.
- The candidate also needs to have his NEET scorecard to get admission to a medical University in Bangladesh
Get in touch with Ria Overseas to get complete information about the eligibility criteria for getting admission to a University in Bangladesh.
Here is The List of Required Documents for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh:
To get admission in one of the High Ranked Medical Universities in Bangladesh, the candidate will have to submit all the documents that are requested by the admission authorities.
- Aspirants have to submit mark sheets, and certificates of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission in Bangladesh medical college
- The students are also required to submit the school leaving certificate to the authorities
- The aspirants will also have to submit the medical certificate to prove that the candidate is in the best of health
- The candidate will have to submit the police verification certificate to prove that he has a good character
- The bank statements of the guardian have to be submitted. This is to show that the student can afford to pay the fees of the college.
Besides these documents, if any other document is needed or requested by the admission authorities for admission to MBBS in Bangladesh, then the same needs to be submitted by the candidate.
Are You Aware Of The Admission Process For MBBS in Bangladesh?
Now we will take a look at the Procedure for Admission in MBBS in Bangladesh
The first thing that you have to do is to choose one of the top medical colleges in Bangladesh
- The Next thing is to submit the application form along with all the relevant documents to that college or University in Bangladesh.
- Once the college in Bangladesh has accepted the admission request, they will issue a letter of confirmation.
- Once the student gets the letter of confirmation from the Bangladesh college, he will have to pay the fees of the course.
- Next, the student will have to apply for the Bangladesh visa.
- Once the student gets the student visa for Bangladesh, he can then go to Bangladesh for his MBBS education
For more information about the admission process for the MBBS course in Bangladesh, get in touch with Ria Overseas.
Why MBBS Study in Bangladesh is a Good Decision For Indian Students?
There is not one but many reasons to study MBBS in Bangladesh.
- One of the most important things is the cost of medical education in Bangladesh is very low, but at the same time, there is no compromise with the quality of education.
- The culture, food etc. in Bangladesh is something with which the Indian students can adapt easily
- The Universities in Bangladesh provide good facilities to the International students
- The MBBS degree from Bangladesh is recognised in many countries. After completion of studies, the Indian students have the option to practice in Bangladesh, or they can practice in India as well.
Next, We Will Give You The List Of Universities Where You Can Pursue MBBS in Bangladesh!
Here is a list of High Ranked Medical Universities in Bangladesh along with the details of grade point average, course fees, year of establishment, etc.
|Name of MedicalCollege||University||Year of Establishment||Fees in INR||Hostel Fees||GPA|
|Dhaka National Medical College||DU||1925||2900000||Extra||9|
|Bangladesh Medical College||DU||1986||2700000||Extra||9|
|Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College||RU||2005||2470000||Included||8|
|Southern Medical College||CU||2005||2100000||Included||8|
|Barind Medical College||RU||2005||2300000||Included||8|
|Monno Medical College||DU||2011||2250000||Extra||9|
|Uttara Adhunik Medical College||DU||2011||2650000||Extra||8|
|BGC Trust Medical College||CU||2007||2000000||Extra||7|
|Green Life Medical College||DU||2003||2600000||Extra||7|
|Ennam Medical College||DU||2009||2600000||Extra||8|
|Delta Medical College||DU||2004||2500000||Extra||7|
|Shd Monsur Ali Medical College||DU||2006||2470000||Included||7|
|Medical College for Women (Only for women)||DU||1992||3380000||Included||9|
|Sylhet Women’s Medical College (Only for women)||SUST||2005||2200000||Food included||8|
We Are Sure You Want The Details of The Fees For MBBS Study in Bangladesh University Wise!
One of the advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladeshis that the cost of medical education in Bangladesh is less as compared to private medical colleges in India. Take a look at the fees of some of the Medical Universities of Bangladesh.
|Name of Medical College||Fees in INR|
|Dhaka National Medical College||2900000|
|Bangladesh Medical College||2700000|
|Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College||2470000|
|Southern Medical College||2100000|
|Barind Medical College||2300000|
|Monno Medical College||2250000|
|Uttara Adhunik Medical College||2650000|
|BGC Trust Medical College||2000000|
|Green Life Medical College||2600000|
|Ennam Medical College||2600000|
|Delta Medical College||2500000|
|Shd Monsur Ali Medical College||2470000|
|Medical College for Women (Only for women)||3380000|
|Sylhet Women’s Medical College (Only for women)||2200000|
Wondering If You Can Get Scholarships For Studying MBBS in Bangladesh?
If you are a bright student who has a good academic record and if you want to Study MBBSin Bangladesh, then you must explore the option of scholarships. This will help to lower the financial burden. Students who have brilliant records do have a chance to earn scholarships in Bangladesh.
What about Education Loan Assistance for Studying MBBS in Bangladesh?
One of the major issues that bright students may face is the cost of MBBS education. As already stated, the MBBS Education in Bangladeshis not as expensive as Indian private medical colleges. But some of you may be keen to take an education loan. In the case of the MBBS course in Bangladesh, there are options to avail of loan assistance from banks.
Now Let us Check the PG Options That Indian Students Have After MBBS in Bangladesh:
After completing the MBBS course from MBBS Universities in Bangladesh, some students will be keen to pursue higher education. They have the option to opt for the MD course in Bangladesh Universities. Indian students also have the option to pursue a PG course in Germany.
Want to Check the Career Scope After MBBS Course in Bangladesh?
One of the reasons to study MBBS in Bangladeshis that you have a good career scope. Indian students can pursue higher education in Bangladesh or Germany. Indian students can also come back to India, and they can practice in India. They can also practice in Bangladesh.
Do You Know the MBBS Syllabus in Bangladesh Universities?
|1st||1 ½ year||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry|
|2nd||1 year||Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine|
|3rd||1 year||Pharmacology & Therapeutics Pathology Microbiology|
|4th||1 ½ year||Medicine & Allied subjects, Surgery & Allied subjects, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.|
Need More Details About the Pattern of Syllabus of MBBS in Bangladesh?
If you need more information about the pattern of the syllabus of the MBBS course in Bangladesh, then you have to connect with the counsellors of Ria Overseas, who will give you complete information about the same.
The List Benefits for Indian Student Studying MBBS In Bangladesh is a Long One!
There are several advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
- The first factor is that Indian students get quality MBBS education, and the cost of the same is much less as compared to the private medical colleges in India.
- Many medical universities in Bangladesh are recognised by the MCI.
- Indian students find the culture of Bangladesh comfortable and food is also not an issue over here
- Indian students have the chance of getting scholarships and loans for pursuing MBBS course in Bangladesh.
Besides these benefits, there are many other benefits of pursuing MBBS course in Bangladesh.
Have you compared the Advantages and Disadvantages of doing the MBBS course in Bangladesh?
|In Bangladesh, the MBBS education cost is much lower as compared to Indian Private medical colleges||Some of the diseases are not in the MBBS curriculum of the MBBS course of Bangladesh. This can be a major disadvantage for the Indian students|
|International students get good facilities in the Universities in Bangladesh||In Bangladesh, the MBBS students have to do the practical work on dummies. They are not provided with dead bodies.|
|Many medical Universities in Bangladesh are recognised by the Medical Council of India that is the MCI|
|Indian students can get scholarships and bank loans, and this will help in reducing the financial burden.|
Applying for the MBBS Course in Bangladesh? Before that Understand the Things, You Should Know Before Applying MBBS in Bangladesh!
- The Indian students must find out all the details about the Universities in Bangladesh. Check which medical Universities are recognised by the MCI
- Indian students also need to get all the information about the total fees that they will incur when they pursue MBBS education in Bangladesh
- Indian students must also enquire about all the facilities that are provided by the Medical Universities and colleges in Bangladesh
- Make sure that you take all the information about the MBBS course in Bangladesh from Ria Overseas.
Get Details About the Complete Fees Structure During the MBBS in Bangladesh From Ria Overseas:
Before you apply for the MBBS course in Bangladesh, you need to check the details about the total cost that you will incur.
|Name of Medical College||Fees in INR||Hostel Fees|
|Dhaka National Medical College||2900000||Extra|
|Bangladesh Medical College||2700000||Extra|
|Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College||2470000||Included|
|Southern Medical College||2100000||Included|
|Barind Medical College||2300000||Included|
|Monno Medical College||2250000||Extra|
|Uttara Adhunik Medical College||2650000||Extra|
|BGC Trust Medical College||2000000||Extra|
|Green Life Medical College||2600000||Extra|
|Ennam Medical College||2600000||Extra|
|Delta Medical College||2500000||Extra|
|Shd Monsur Ali Medical College||2470000||Included|
|Medical College for Women (Only for women)||3380000||Included|
|Sylhet Women’s Medical College (Only for women)||2200000||Food included|
Have You Checked the details about the FMGE Passing Percentage After Completion of the MBBS Course from Bangladesh?
The Foreign Medical Graduate Exam or the FMGE is mandatory if you have completed your MBBS course from a foreign University like a medical University in Bangladesh. One has to score at least 50% marks to clear the FMGE. Make sure that you take guidance for the same from Ria Overseas.
Know Some Important Facts About Bangladesh!
Bangladesh is an Asian country, and India shares its border with this country. The population of Bangladesh is more than 16 cores. The capital of this Asian country is Dhaka, and this is also the education centre of Bangladesh.
The currency of Bangladesh is Taka, and the exchange rate with Indian Rupee is 0.84 INR. This country has a subtropical climate. Bangladesh has a predominantly Muslim population, and the official language is Bengali. There is a section of the population that also speaks English. Dhaka is ½ hour ahead of New Delhi. By flight, it takes around 2 hours to reach Bangladesh from India.
How Safe is Bangladesh for Indian Students?
Overall, Bangladesh is a safe country for Indian students. Here the Indian students will also not have any language issues. But, one must avoid roaming around alone and at odd hours as this is a new country for you.
Worries About the Accommodation Aspect in Bangladesh?
Most of the medical Universities in Bangladesh have hostel facilities. These hostels are good, and they provide all the required things to the International students.
Is Neet Required For Studying MBBS In Bangladesh?
Do you have intentions of coming back to India after completing MBBS education in Bangladesh? In that case, you have to clear your NEET exam. But just in case you do not have a good score in NEET, then not to worry. Even with a low NEET score, you do have a chance to get admission to the MBBS course in Bangladesh.
Is MBBS From Bangladesh Possible Without Clearing the NEET Exam?
Indian students need to remember one important thing. That is that if they do not clear the NEET exam, then they cannot practice in India.
Know About the Impact of the NEET Exam on the MBBS Course in Bangladesh.
Indian students who have not cleared their NEET exam will not be able to practice in India. Therefore, keep the NEET aspect in mind when you decide to complete MBBS from a University in Bangladesh.
Have You Consulted Ria Overseas for Complete Information About the MBBS Course in Bangladesh?
If you want to pursue an MBBS course from a medical University in Bangladesh, then you need to have complete information about the same. You will also need expert advice, and proper guidance from an expert.
It is always better to take assistance from one of the most reputed medical education consultants and that is Ria Overseas. This company has been providing vital guidance to Indian students who aspire to pursue MBBS course from foreign Universities.
If you are interested in getting all the information about the MBBS course, Universities etc. of Bangladesh, then connect with the counsellors of Ria Overseas at the earliest. They have already helped many Indian students in achieving their goals. So, connect with them right away.
- What is the medium of instruction in Medical Universities in Bangladesh, and what is the duration of the MBBS course in Bangladesh?
The MMBS course in Bangladesh is of 6 years. In this 5-years will be theory and practical as last year is for the internship. The medium of instruction in the medical universities of Bangladesh is English.
- Can International students get scholarships in Medical Universities in Bangladesh?
Yes, international students who have good academic records do have a chance to get scholarships in MBBS universities in Bangladesh.
- Why Indian students must choose to study MBBS in Bangladesh?
The cost of MBBS education in Bangladesh is much less as compared to the private medical colleges in India. The quality of education in Bangladesh is also found to be very good.
- Will international students get paid for the internship when they pursue the MBBS course in Bangladesh?
Yes, some Universities do pay the International students during the internship period. But students must check the details about the same before they take admission.
- Will Indian students find it easy to live in Bangladesh?
Overall, Bangladesh is a safe country. Also, Indian students will not have a problem adjusting to the climate, food, culture etc. in Bangladesh.