MBBS In Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh has forever been the most arranged and reasonable choice for MBBS aspirtans from India. Consistently, just about 6,000 Indian students travel to Bangladesh for their medical studies. The astounding quality MBBS schooling, financial plan agreeable MBBS expense structure, high level foundation and most recent innovation, profoundly qualified educators, affiliations with the top Bangladesh colleges, and agreeable inn and eating offices together make MBBS in Bangladesh one of the top decisions for Indian students ready to begin their medical professions in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh is officially the People’s Republic of Bangladesh is a country in South Asia. It is the eighth-most crowded country on the planet, with a populace surpassing 165 million individuals in a space of 148,460 square kilometers (57,320 sq mi). Bangladesh is among the most thickly populated nations on the planet, and offers land borders with India toward the west, north, and east, and Myanmar toward the southeast; toward the south it has a shoreline along the Straight of Bengal. It is barely isolated from Bhutan and Nepal by the Siliguri Passageway; and from China by the Indian province of Sikkim in the north. Dhaka, the capital and biggest city, is the country’s political, monetary and social focus. Chittagong, the second-biggest city, is the most active port on the Inlet of Bengal. The authority language is Bengali, one of the easternmost parts of the Indo-European language family. The capital of Bangladesh is Dhaka.
Bangladesh’s climate is tropical, with a gentle winter from October to Spring and a warm, sticky summer from Spring to June. The nation has never recorded an air temperature under 0 °C (32 °F), with a record low of 1.1 °C (34.0 °F) in the northwest city of Dinajpur on 3 February 1905. A warm and damp rainstorm season endures from June to October and supplies a large portion of the nation’s precipitation.
MBBS in Bangladesh is going into an example among Indian students who’d have to consider MBBS abroad. MBBS in Bangladesh is maybe the most accommodating choice for students thinking about starting a general medical occupation ahead. Following MBBS from Bangladesh is in no way, shape or form costly for a worldwide understudy. They’ll give a vibe like you are concentrating on MBBS in India. For Indian students who could have to concentrate on MBBS abroad, Bangladesh is maybe the best choice. For MBBS in Bangladesh, the physician certification isn’t trying to obtain, and it likewise has a basic confirmation process contrasted with various states.
Why Study MBBS in Bangladesh?
Bangladesh has become one of the top nations for MBBS training for global students. Consistently, an enormous number of Indian students apply to top MBBS colleges in Bangladesh.
The vital elements and advantages of concentrating on MBBS in Bangladesh:
- The medical colleges in Bangladesh are perceived and certify by NMC (past MCI), WDOMS, ECFMG, MCC, FAIMER, BMDC, IMED, and so forth.
- Bangladesh has the most noteworthy FMGE/NEXT passing rate.
- The Bangladesh MBBS colleges have a top-quality framework.
- Way of life in Bangladesh is like India.
- Great quality medical training is appropriately partitioned into hypothesis and viable examples for better comprehension.
- The educational expenses for MBBS in Bangladesh at top medical colleges in Bangladesh are sensible.
- High level homerooms for objective arranged learning.
- Speakers, educators, and teachers at the best colleges in Bangladesh are profoundly qualified in their particular fields.
- Medical examinations are granted in English to global students.
- The public authority and confidential medical schools and colleges in Bangladesh have up to half situate bookings for worldwide students.
- A greater part of government and confidential medical universities in Bangladesh offer inn offices to worldwide students.
- The food propensities in Bangladesh are particularly like that of India.
- The public authority medical schools in Bangladesh are partnered with rumored clinics to advance global students with applied commonsense information.
- The medical educational plan of MBBS in Bangladesh imparts similitudes to the Indian medical educational program.
- The practitioner trainings gave by the medical colleges/universities in Bangladesh is acknowledged overall and Indian students can rehearse medication in India and other global nations of their decision.
- Medical preparation is given at the best medical clinics to college students for better openness.
Thus, the students who wish to seek after MBBS in Bangladesh have an eminent occupation in their life. They manage all of the patients with energy and sympathy. In Bangladesh, Full Clinical Up-and-comers (MBBS) degrees have a higher FMGE underwriting rate. Indian experts in Bangladesh finished the FMGE breeze through assessment appraisal on the principal endeavor without uncommon classes or instructive expense practices as MBBS from Bangladesh takes after the MCI concentrated on style.
MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students
Assuming you live on the Asian central area, you ought to understand that Bangladesh is the most ideal choice for most clinical contenders. MBBS in Bangladesh is viewed as one of the most incredible choices for students who wish to seek after MBBS abroad. Here’s the reason Indian students ought to concentrate on MBBS in Bangladesh. Reliably there are a colossal number of students wanting to learn MBBS in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh is a country that offers MBBS courses in an unassuming pack, which fits the common family’s pocket. The average expense for fundamental things in Bangladesh is similarly less, so MBBS competitors pick Bangladesh. The public power gives the MBBS grant in Bangladesh or in another country to decrease the clinical course expenses since the MBBS course is, generally, uncommonly high the center or low-class family can’t tolerate paying the expenses.
Bangladesh likewise offers a grant program for students from SAARC countries and fulfills the capability guidelines to benefit from the grant benefits. We likewise understand that Bangladesh is known for its great clinical transmission course with a first class educational standard, which draws MBBS aspirants to pick Bangladesh for their MBBS program. There are a couple of medical colleges for Bangladesh MBBS, which offers first class preparing apparent all through the world. Picking the MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students merits a shot as a result of various reasons. Here we are posting a few critical inspirations to exhibit why concentrating on MBBS in Bangladesh is the right option for the Indian and other MBBS contenders.
MBBS in Bangladeshis privileged with loads of opportunities for International students to give a realistic touch to their dreams of MBBS.
Are you stoked to pursue MBBS in a qualitative yet economical Medical College or University?
Panicked with the stringent procedure and onerous investment of money to study MBBS at India?
Excited to fly abroad for MBBS?
Bangladesh is a South Asian country located in the east of India on the Bay of Bengal, offering you a smooth dive into the myriad of choices and interests; lush greenery, waterways, tourist places and well thought of institutions for higher study. MBBS in Bangladesh offers you top government and private medical colleges, recognized by the statutory body Medical Council of India (MCI) and the global body World Health Organization (WHO) with ample of seat availability forums.
Key Features of MBBS in Bangladesh
- Many of the Medical Colleges and Universities are MCI, UNESCO, &WHO approved which provides you the flexibility to practice it either in abroad or in India.
- MBBS in Bangladesh is inexpensive, yet not at all miserable in its quality and opportunities.
- The Life Style in Bangladesh is considerably favorable and jovial to the Life Style of India.
- The climate, food habit and culture of Bangladesh are quite congenial for the Indian students.
- The medium of teaching- learning process is English language
What kinds of courses are provided & the course duration, pursing MBBS in Bangladesh?
The study of MBBS in Bangladesh offers you 6 years of study imparting Academic activities and Internship programs; 5 years of study are schematized with theoretical and practical knowledge and 1 year is awarded with internship program in an affiliated hospital.
What is the medium in the teaching-learning process of MBBS in Bangladesh?
Indian students studying MBBS in Bangladeshwill feel at ease with its medium of teaching- learning process which is imparted in Standard English language, quite familiar to the Indian students.
What is the tentative time period of applying for MBBS course and starting period of the academic year in Bangladesh?
The tentative month for applying in the universities and medical colleges of Bangladesh is June or July. The academic year starts in the month of October or September.
What about the eligibility criteria for pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh?
The qualified age for taking admission in MBBS is minimum 17 years.
The minimum educational qualification for taking admission in MBBS is 12th with the subject Physics-Chemistry-Biology. The candidate must have qualified in NEET exam.
General category candidates securing minimum 50% mark and SC/ ST category students securing minimum 45% mark are eligible to apply for MBBS in Bangladesh.
Required documents to be submitted while applying for MBBS in Bangladesh
- Birth certificate, academic certificates & mark sheets
- NEET score card
- The School Leaving & Conduct Certificate
- Medical certificate as the proof of the candidate’s best of health & mind.
- Police Verification Certificate as the evidence of candidate’s good character.
- The bank transaction statement of the guardian is to be furnished to show that the required amount of pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh is affordable by the guardian.
- Besides these above mentioned documents other specific documents instructed by the admission authorities must be submitted by the MBBS aspirants.
Admission Procedure to chase MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Choose some reputed medical colleges in Bangladesh.
- Submit the application form, required relevant testimonials to the Medical Colleges or universities you have opt for taking admission in MBBS.
- Once the Medical College or University accept your admission request, it will send a conformation letter to you.
- Next, the student has to apply for Bangladesh Student Visa.
- Once the student gets the visa, he/she can fly for studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
The list of Top most Medical Universities and Colleges to apply for pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh.
Following are the high ranked Medical Universities in Bangladesh along with the course details of grade point average, course fees, and year of establishment, course fee, hostel fee and GPAs.
|Name of the Medical College||University||Year of Establishment||Fees in INR||Hostel Fees||GPAs|
|Dhaka National Medical College||DU||1925||2900000||Extra||9|
|Bangladesh Medical College||DU||1986||2700000||Extra||9|
|Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College||RU||2005||2470000||Included||8|
|Southern Medical College||CU||2005||2100000||Included||8|
|Barind Medical College||RU||2005||2300000||Included||8|
|Monno Medical College||DU||2011||2250000||Extra||9|
|Uttara Adhunik Medical College||DU||2011||2650000||Extra||8|
|BGC Trust Medical College||CU||2007||2000000||Extra||7|
|Green Life Medical College||DU||2003||2600000||Extra||7|
|Ennam Medical College||DU||2009||2600000||Extra||8|
|Delta Medical College||DU||2004||2500000||Extra||7|
|Shd Monsur Ali Medical College||DU||2006||2470000||Included||7|
|Medical College for Women||DU||1992||3380000||Included||9|
|Sylhet Women’s Medical College||SUST||2005||2200000||Food included||8|
Are you anxious to know if the Medical colleges & Universities of Bangladesh are facilitating you with scholarship provision?
Then it’s a big “Yes”. If you have excellent academic career and you are complying with the specified standard of gaining scholarship for studying MBBS in Bangladesh, you can apply for the scholarship. This will help you lessen your financial burden.
What about the Educational Loan Assistance for studying MBBS in Bangladesh?
If you are interested to avail loan from the bank to gain the financial support for your study, then employ your efforts to avail the opportunity from the bank.
Let’s check the PG options in the completions of MBBS in Bangladesh.
After the completion of MBBS in Bangladesh, students looking forward for higher study can avail ample opportunities for chasing PG course in Bangladesh or Germany.
Want to know the career scope after the completion of MBBS in Bangladesh?
Feel highly optimistic about the career scope for MBBS graduates. Indian students can enjoy the flexibility to take admission in Master Degree Courses in Bangladesh, Germany or India.
Reasons to Study MBBS in Bangladesh.
- MBBS in Bangladesh provides a great platform to the Indian students to avail loads of educational & career benefits.
- Indian students can get qualitative education with inexpensive investments as compared to the private medical colleges in India.
- Many of the medical universities are recognized by the MCI & WHO.
- Indian students can find themselves at home with the culture, climate, & food habit of Bangladesh.
- The MBBS degree from Bangladesh is approved by many countries and the students are accessible to practice in Bangladesh, Germany or India.
Do you know the MBBS syllabus in the Universities of Bangladesh?
Guidelines to the MBBS Syllabus of the Universities in Bangladesh with phase, duration and subjects.
|1st||1 ½ year||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry|
|2nd||1 year||Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine|
|3rd||1 year||Pharmacology & Therapeutics Pathology Microbiology|
|4th||1 ½ year||Medicine & Allied Subjects, Surgery & Allied Subjects. Obstetrics & Gynecology|
Pros & Cons of pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh
|MCI recognized Universities||Few Medical Colleges hike fees & charges extra tuition fee after admission.|
|Medium of instruction is English||Very few holidays|
|Affordable Course Fee ( one-time or multiple installments as per the direction of University)||No party, no light life|
|Excellent Exposure to Clinical Diagnosis||Have to study hard due to every week exam|
|Medical Curriculum is same as India||If you are studying only to get MBBS degree, then drop your idea to pursue MBBS in Bangladesh.|
|Good quality of food, means of transportation & accommodation facilities||Vegetarian Foods may not be available everywhere.|
|Culture in Bangladesh is same as India|
Know the details about the FMGE Passing Percentage after the completion of the MBBS course in Bangladesh.
Qualifying the Foreign Medical Graduate Exam (FMGE) is mandatory if you have completed MBBS from a foreign university, like a medical university in Bangladesh. The qualified mark to crack FMGE exam is 50%.
What about the accommodation facilities for Indian students in Bangladesh?
Most of the Medical Universities of Bangladesh are providing hostel facilities to the International Students with reasonable price. The hostels are facilitated with all the required living amenities, study ambience and delicious food.
Is NEET required for studying MBBS in Bangladesh?
After the completion of MBBS in Bangladesh, if you are enthusiastic to practice in India then you have to be qualified in NEET exam. But no need to be worried if you have not scored good in NEET exam, you do have chances to pursue MBBS in Bangladesh.
Know the impact of NEET Exam on the MBBS course in Bangladesh.
Indian students who have not cleared NEET exam can not avail the opportunity of practicing MBBS in India.
How safe is Bangladesh for Indian students?
Bangladesh is pretty safe for Indian students. Indian students will not have any climate, culture, food and language issues. But, one should avoid roaming around alone at late hours to avoid any inconvenience and unexpected situations.
Will international students get paid for internship while pursuing MBBS course in Bangladesh?
Yes, some Medical Universities of Bangladesh do pay remuneration to the international students during their internship program.
Know some important facts about Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh is an Asian Country and India shares its border with this country.
- The population of Bangladesh is more than 16 cores.
- The capital of Bangladesh is Dhaka and this is also the education centre of Bangladesh.
- Dhaka is ½ hour ahead of New Delhi & by flight it takes around 2 hours to land in Bangladesh from India.
- The currency of Bangladesh is Taka and the exchange rate with Indian Rupee is 0.84 INR.
- The country has subtropical climate.
- A large part of its population is shared by Muslims.
- Its official language is Bengali. There is also a section of English speaking population.
Have you consulted Ria Overseas for complete information about pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Enthusiast should be very pensive and logical in choosing Medical Universities of Bangladesh. Ria Overseas is very informative and well organized in providing you proper guidance and services in tracking your career and aspiration towards MBBS.
- The web-page outlines the eligibility criteria, procedure and required documents for studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
- It provides the details of course duration, syllabus, fee structure and availability of hostel facilities.
- The web-page also answers many of the quarries tangling in your mind concerning the culture, food habit, language issues, safeness and the climate of Bangladesh.
For more information about and insight into MBBS in Bangladesh feel free to contact the consulting personnel of Ria Overseas.