- Established: 2008
- Campus Area: 3,45,000 Sqft
- Courses Offered: MBBS
- Duration: 5 years + 1 year Internship. Total 6 years
- Seats available as per BMDC: –
- Passed SSC or Equivalent examination and HSC or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Must have a minimum combined GPA of 8.0, an individual minimum GPA of 3.5 and minimum GPA of 3.5 in Biology at HSC.3.‘O’ and ‘A’ Level examination candidates should submit equivalence certificates from the Director General of Health Services, Govt. of Bangladesh, along with the application.
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Canteens: Available
- Academic Session: Jan – Dec
- Climate: Winter-Max:15°C Min:10°C | Summer-Max:36°C Min:27°C
About Rangpur Community Medical College
Rangpur Medical College is a popular public medical college in Rangpur, Bangladesh. It was established in 1970. The college is affiliated with Rajshahi University. The campus of Rangpur Medical College is located in the northwest area of Rangpur, Bangladesh. It is 210 kilometres from the Rajshahi District and 330 kilometres from Dhaka.
Rangpur Medical College offers MBBS with a course duration of 5years plus one-year compulsory internship. Apart from the MBBS course, the college offers various postgraduate courses such as DCH, DFM, MS in Gynae & Obs, Ms in General Surgery, MD in Paediatrics and MD in Internal Medicine. the hostel campus is under CCTV surveillance and in wardens’ supervision.
The college has various hospitals affiliated with it where the students can get real-life experiences during their internship programs. Students graduated from Rangpur Medical College are being recognized all across the globe and are working in various parts of the world.
Rangpur Medical College offers comfortable accommodation for all its international students. The college total has 5 hostels out of which 3 are for male students and 2 for female students. The college hostel campus is under CCTV surveillance and in wardens’ supervision for the safety and security of the students.
Admissions & Eligibility
- Program: International MBBS Program
- Medium: The medium of instruction is English.
- Duration: 5 years Studies and 1 year Internship. Internship may be done either in the university or in the home country.
- Passed SSC/SLC/O Level or Equivalent Examination and HSC/HSEB/A Level or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Must have a minimum combined GPA of 7.0, an individual minimum GPA of 3.0 and minimum GPA of 3.5 in Biology at HSC.
- Foreign students should collect equivalence certificates from the Director General of Health Services, Govt. of Bangladesh, along with the application by submitting their mark sheets.
- MCI Eligibility: Eligibility Certificate to pursue Primary Medical Qualification (MBBS or its equivalent) by an Indian Citizen/Overseas Citizen of India is mandatory in terms of section 13(4B) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Click Here to Download application form.
Fee Structure 2019
Estimate of Expenses for 2019 BatchInternational MBBS Program, English Medium, Rangpur Community Medical College, Bangladesh
|Each Student shall be required to pay the following fees:|
|1st Year||TOTAL INR|
|1. Registration fee|
2. Documents attestation & processing
[Attestation from Embassy of Bangladesh – academic credentials of class 10 & class 12 marks sheet + pass certificate +
admit card = 6 documents]
3. Application for DGHS Approval – Payable to Director, Medical Education & HMPD, DGHS, Bangladesh
4. Counselling Fee
5. Air Fare & Visa
|Total Payable to SOLC||1,11,000|
|Payment in Bangladesh|
|A. Academic Fees|
Development Fee – One time
Admission Fee – Admission and others fee
Yearly Session Fee – USD 2000 x 4 Years
Tuition Fee Monthly – USD 200 x 60 months
B. Non Academic Fees
Hostel Entry Fee – One time
Hostel seat Rent – USD 45 x 60 months
|Total payment in Bangladesh – [A+B] Academic + Non Academic fees for 5 years||39,950|
|PAYMENT – INSTALMENT SCHEDULE|
At the time of Admission
a. Seat confirmation [May 2019]
b. Admission Confirmation [Nov 2019]
1st Installment [to be paid by May 2020]
Next 8 Installments – USD 3,000 x 8
[Nov 2020, May 2021, Nov 2021, May 2022, Nov 2022, May 2023, Nov 2023, May 2024]
| USD $|
|NOTE: 1]This fee structure is provisional. Fee structure applicable at the time of admission shall apply.|
2]Departure will be either Ex Delhi or Kolkata only. Students are required to reach the port of departure on
|All payments in Bangladesh are payable to Rangpur Community Medical College Limited directly in USD by Swift|
Transfer: Account No.4011070006822, Swift Code: EBL DBDDH, Bank Name: Eastern Bank Limited (EBL),Bangladesh.
|Other Payments – to be incurred by the students directly|
1. Insurance – yearly (Approx.) payable at Bangladesh
2. Medical Check-up at Bangladesh(Approx.)
3. Mattress, quilts, Bed sheet (Approx.)
4. Air Fare: Up & Down for 6 Years (4.5 Times)15,000 x 4.5 (Approx.)
|*Electricity & water charges are as per norms of university. Cost of additional or extra consumption to be borne by the student as per actual.|
*Fee applicable for Indian students [appropriately]
Interested in applying for this University?
The admission procedure starts in the month of March for that years intake.
You will need to prepare the following documents for your application:
- Valid passport for minimum 5 years.
- Transcript of marks for Secondary level exams.
- Transcript of marks for Higher Secondary level exams.
- Police Clearance Certificate.