MBBS in Lithuania
Lithuania is the nation arranged in northeastern Europe and it is one of the biggest Baltic states in Southern Europe. The nation is lined by the Belarus, Poland, Russia and Latvia. Lithuanian is the public language of Lithuania and English and Russian is the ordinarily shown language in Lithuania. The Republic of Lithuania is perceived for an undeniable degree of improvement that balances the monetary status and government assistance of the country.
MBBS in Lithuania is the a-list clinical training certify by the World Health Organization and National Medical Commission. Clinical students from Lithuania can apply for USMLE or PLAB tests for rehearsing MBBS abroad. Lithuanian clinical colleges are universally acclaimed and have been recorded in the main 500 clinical colleges on the planet.
While concentrating on medication in Lithuania, the unfamiliar students will get various advantages than some other private clinical schools in India, China or Russia. The MBBS schedule of Lithuanian clinical colleges is perceived by NMC, NMC, PMDC and BMDC educational plan. The Lithuanian University of Health Science in Kaunas is the second biggest college of the country that offers clinical courses in medication, dentistry and pharmacology.
MBBS in Lithuania –
Here below is the quick overview of studying MBBS in Lithuania:
|Awarded Degree||MBBS Course|
|Duration of Course||5 years|
|Mode of Teaching||English & Russian|
|Tuition Fee||Starts from 4 lakhs|
Study MBBS in Lithuania?
Following are the top advantages of concentrating on MBBS in Lithuania:
- Lithuanian clinical colleges offer quality and high instructive guidelines for clinical students.
- MBBS in Lithuania has low educational expenses and it is much more reasonable than some other countries on the planet.
- There are two admissions while applying for MBBS in Lithuania. Along these lines, various clinical wannabes would get an essential opportunity to get admission to clinical universities.
- Clinical colleges of Lithuania give a serene and happy learning climate for worldwide students.
- No IELTS test is expected for applying for medication in Lithuania.
- Lithuania is a Schengen country. With the nation visa, you can venture out to 25 nations.
- MBBS degree from Lithuania is around the world acknowledged and perceived by the National Medical Commission.
- Clinical colleges in Lithuania have an association with the medical clinics that deal paid entry-level positions to clinical students.
- The MBBS course in Lithuania mostly centers around giving functional openness to clinical students.
for MBBS in Lithuania
Following is the confirmation measures expected for applying MBBS in Lithuania:
- Candidates probably finished 10+2 level or comparable training.
- Candidates probably got at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects.
- NEET should be expected for applying for the course.
- Age should be 17 years at the very latest the 31st December of the time of the MBBS confirmation process.
Universities to Study MBBS in Lithuania
- Lithuanian University of Health Science Kaunas
- Vilnius University
- Kaunas University of Technology
- Vytautas Magnus University
- Klaipeda University
- Siauliai University
- Mykolas Romeris University
Documents Needed for
MBBS in Lithuania
Following is the archives agendas expected for applying MBBS in Lithuania:
- Mark sheets of 10th and 12th.
- Mission statement (the referenced condition ought to be your past college has permitted you to concentrate on more significant level training)
- Fiscal report
- Duplicate of Passports
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- NEET report card
- English capability result (whenever required)
- Color Passport Size Photograph
Apply today for Free Counseling
Start your MBBS Career. Today!