Dhaka National Medical College Bangladesh was established in 1925 as the Dhaka National Medical Institute as a piece of the Non-participation development. The college then, at that point, quit working after the Independence of Bangladesh in 1972, although the related medical clinic stayed dynamic. It was additionally begun in 1994 and once again opened to its first group of students.
Dhaka National Medical Institute Hospital has an 850-had relations with clinic with 24*7-hour crisis administration. The medical clinic is in adjacent the scholastic structure. It offers a 5-year MBBS course supported by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) and Dhaka University, Bangladesh.
Dhaka National Medical College is the MCI supported medical college in Bangladesh and goes under the main ten MBBS universities in Bangladesh.
|Dhaka National Medical College Overview|
Dhaka National Medical College offers a MBBS degree to unfamiliar (Indian) students for a minimal price. The college has gone under the class of top private MBBS universities in Bangladesh. The Dhaka National Medical Institute Hospital is close to the college. Here below is an overview of Dhaka National Medical College:
Dhaka National Medical College Overview
|Type of college||Private|
|College Affiliated To||Dhaka University, Bangladesh|
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|ELIGIBILITY Criterion||Minimum 60% in PCB|
|Language Of Study||English|
|College Approved By||WHO/ MCI/ BMDC/ NMC|
|College Located||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Why to take Admission in Dhaka National Medical College|
Dhaka National Medical College is supported by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council gives a physician certification, which is endorsed by Dhaka University moreover. The instruction framework inside the college is noteworthy and suits Indian students. Below we notice a few focuses that show you why you should pick the college for MBBS training.
- Top private MBBS college in the country for Indian students.
- Tremendous grounds accessible for students to investigate.
- Best instructive climate for unfamiliar nation students.
- MCI Approved degree accessible for students.
- Low educational expense when contrasted with some other unfamiliar country MBBS universities.
|Eligibility Criteria of Dhaka National Medical College Bangladesh|
The public authority of Bangladesh sets a few qualification models for the confirmation of unfamiliar students to all private and public MBBS universities in Bangladesh. Beneath we have referenced the essential Dhaka National Medical College Bangladesh qualification measures.
- 12 class pass out can apply.
- Should finish 17 years of age toward the year’s end for affirmation.
- Something like one year’s hole after the 10+2 Exam.
- Indian students should have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their essential subjects in class XI and XII.
- Least 60% total imprints in PCB in class twelfth.
|Documents Required for Admission in Dhaka National Medical College|
- Tenth and twelfth imprint sheets, Xerox, and unique.
- Legitimate Photo ID evidence.
- Color passport size photography
- College transfer certificate.
- Substantial identification (least legitimacy of year and a half)
- Bangladesh college affirmation greeting.
- NEET scorecard
- MBBS authentication