|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Tution Fee||20 Lac||13 Lac||13Lac||12lac||62Lac|
|Hostel & Mess||1,00,000||1,00,000(Mess Extra)||1,00,000||1,00,000||1,00,000|
The Kathmandu medical college otherwise called KMCTH is a clinical establishment that is situated in the country capital of Kathmandu. The Kathmandu medical college is a private medical college in Nepal. This clinical college was set up in the year 1997 and is being giving great clinical instruction since.
The Kathmandu clinical school, Kathmandu is associated with Kathmandu University and is additionally perceived by worldwide associations like the clinical committee of Nepal, Sri Lankan clinical chamber, general clinical gathering, and furthermore the clinical board of India. The college is additionally been recorded in the WHO’s reality registry of clinical schools, the worldwide clinical instruction catalog, and some more.
The Kathmandu public medical college has an instructing lodging that is utilized to give broad preparing and to the understudies who concentrate on MBBS in Nepal. Understudies learn via preparing under experts who dominate in the clinical field.
Why Choose Kathmandu Medical College Nepal?
It is one of the top recorded clinical establishments for unfamiliar understudies who wish to seek after MBBS in Nepal. The school is perceived with NMC officially known as MCI and offers the best clinical training in the country. The degree holder from the school can go after a position anyplace on the planet.
• The College library has a huge assortment of books for understudies.
• Programs are educated in the English language.
• No necessity to fit the bill for any English language test.
• The expense of the review is low when contrasted with clinical universities in Nepal.
• Recorded in top clinical universities in Nepal.
• Great climate for Indian understudies.
• Perceived by NMC or MCI.
• Give universally endorsed physician certifications.
• Qualified and all around experienced instructors for quality training.
• The best convenience is accessible for unfamiliar understudies.
Kathmandu Medical College Overview
|Name of the university||Kathmandu Medical College, Nepal|
|Type of university||Private|
|Eligibility||50% in 10+2 or HSE PCB as the main subject in 12th|
|Approved by||Medical council of Nepal World health organization Medical council of India General medical council|
|Medium of teaching||English and Nepali language|
|Course duration||5 years|
Kathmandu Medical College Eligibility Criteria:
The accompanying referenced underneath is the qualification models for Kathmandu medical college admission to concentrate on MBBS in Nepal:
• The age of the candidate ought to be over 17 years in age
• The candidate probably finished their 10+2 or higher auxiliary training from a perceived board
• The candidate should have science, physical science, and science as their primary subjects in 10 + 2
• The candidate should get a min. the score of half in the higher auxiliary assessment or 10 + 2
• The candidate should get a substantial score in the NEET placement test to get confirmation and review MBBS in Nepal
Courses offered by Kathmandu Medical College
|MBBS Course||5 years|
|BDS Course||4 Years 6 Months|
|PG Course||3 Years|
|Nursing Course||4 Years|
Kathmandu Medical College Documents Required:
The accompanying referenced beneath is the rundown of the multitude of reports that are needed by the Kathmandu school of clinical sciences for MBBS confirmation in Nepal:
• Visa of the candidate which has a base legitimacy of year and a half.
• Declaration of tenth and twelfth imprint sheet of the candidate.
• Birth authentication of the applicant
• Passport photos of the candidate
• Greeting letter from the medical college in Nepal.
• The application reports ought to be approved by the service of outside undertakings
• All records are excessively sanctioned by the Nepali international safe haven.
• Clinical declaration of the competitor alongside the HIV and COVID test reports.