|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Tution Fee||17 Lac||12 Lac||12 Lac||4 Lac||48 Lac|
|Hostel & Mess||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
Janaki Medical College
Janaki Medical College (JMC) situated in Janakpur, Dhanusha, Nepal has been a drive of Ram Janaki Health Foundation Pvt. Ltd. We will probably convey wellbeing schooling and medical care administrations through its capable experts in clinical scholarly world. Established in December 1999 in the northern country part of the Janakpur city, known as Ramdaiya Bhawadi, by a gathering of social and scholastic business visionaries with enormous nearby help, JMC has set up a good foundation for itself as quite possibly the most conspicuous clinical school partnered to Tribhuvan University. The school has had the option to satisfy the prerequisites for the admission of 100 understudies each year right from the next year of its foundation. Later years, a license from Nepal Medical committee and furthermore from Nepal Nursing board was given to the school.
The school has opened its two emergency clinics, one in Ramdaiya with 160 beds, and another with 365 beds in the downtown area of Janakpur. The reason of more than 16 bigahas; a nearby unit to gauge the area of land in Ramdaiya comprises of scholarly and lodging building, medical clinic offices ,and managerial squares. Educating learning exercises occur in Ramdaiya premises though the city emergency clinic of the school gives bedside learning offices and entry level positions to the understudies.
Scholastic and medical care offices given by the school have been routinely assessed by the Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University, Nepal Medical Council ,and Ministry of Education.
|Janaki Medical College Overview|
|University Name||Janaki Medical College, Nepal|
|Eligibility Criterion||Must have secured 50% in 12th examination Should have PCB as the main subject in 12th academic|
|Entrance||TU IOM entrance|
|Approved||Medical Council of NepalWorld health organization|
|Teaching Medium||English & Nepali|
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|Why Choose Janaki Medical College|
The Janaki Medical College is the main clinical school for global understudies. The school offers the best clinical training to understudies and it is the most ideal decision for MBBS in Nepal. Up-and-comers can pick the school to concentrate on clinical instruction because of its minimal expense MBBS program.
• 24-hour crisis administrations for understudies.
• Set up in the best city of Nepal.
• Give the best convenience to both young men and young ladies.
• The clinical office is accessible for unfamiliar understudies.
• Quality training with the best educational program.
|Janaki Medical College Courses|
The below courses are available at the college for the aspirants who wish to pursue MBBS in Nepal.
|Janaki Medical College Courses|
|B.Sc Nursing||4 Years|
|PCl Nursing||3 Years|
|Eligibility for Admission|
The accompanying referenced beneath is the qualification measures for Janaki Medical College Nepal Eligibility Criteria, just as UG affirmation:
• The age of the candidate ought to be over 17 years in age
• The candidate more likely than not finished their 10+2 or higher optional training from a perceived board
• The candidate should have science, physical science, and science as their fundamental subjects in 10 + 2
• The candidate should get a min. the score of half in the higher optional assessment or 10 + 2
• The candidate should get a legitimate score in the NEET selection test to get affirmation and review MBBS in Nepal
The accompanying referenced beneath is the rundown of the multitude of reports that are needed by the Janaki Medical College Nepal for MBBS confirmation in Nepal:
• Visa of the candidate which has a base legitimacy of year and a half.
• Authentication of tenth and twelfth imprint sheet of the candidate.
• Birth endorsement of the up-and-comer
• Pas port measured photos of the candidate
• Greeting letter from the clinical school in Nepal.
• The application reports ought to be approved by the service of outside undertakings
• All reports are excessively legitimized by the Nepali international safe haven.
• Clinical endorsement of the up-and-comer alongside the HIV and COVID test archives