|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Tution Fee||18 Lac||14 Lac||14 Lac||7 Lac||55 Lac|
|Hostel & Mess||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
Lumbini Medical College (LMC) is situated in the region of Palpa, an uneven area around 3OO kms west of Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal. Arranged at a height of 1350 meters, Palpa offers wonderful perspective on the Himalayas and offers sporting exercises like climbing, and paragliding. The climate is wonderful all through the year with a normal yearly temperature of 20.6 degrees celsius. The normal yearly precipitation is 4 mm.
Lumbini Medical College offers a phenomenal nature of instruction to its students.
The Lumbini Medical College offers a few medical courses from MBBS, BDS, MD, MS, B.Sc, and numerous others. Every course is instructed by proficient personnel and at exceptionally low MBBS course fee in Nepal.
Every one of the courses presented in the Lumbini Medical College Nepal are instructed with English as their mechanism of training, which is the motivation behind why students from everywhere the world come to concentrate on MBBS in Nepal.
The Lumbini Medical College is perceived by global associations like the medical chamber of Nepal, the medical gathering of India, and the world wellbeing associations; it is additionally partnered with Katmandu University and has gotten authorization from numerous nations like Canada and the USA medical associations.
Lumbini Medical College Overview
|University Name||Lumbini Medical College|
|Eligibility Criterion|| 50% in 12th|
Student must have PCB as the main subject
|Approved by:||World health organization|
Medical council of India
Medical council of Nepal
|Medium of Study||English|
|Duration of Course||5 years|
Why Choose Lumbini Medical College Nepal?
It is a well known MBBS college where Indian students can apply to seek after MBBS in Nepal and become a certain specialist. The school has encountered workforce who have mastery in their field that gives elite instruction to global students. The Lumbini Medical College offers better open doors for MBBS students subsequent to finishing their MBBS degree.
- Positioned in the top clinical universities in Nepal.
- English language programs for worldwide students.
- The school is endorsed by the NMC.
- The expense of the review is low.
- Great cafeteria with quality food.
Courses Offered by Lumbini Medical College
Lumbini Medical College Courses
|MBBS Course||5 years|
|Nursing Course||4 years|
|PG Course||3 years|
|Advantages of Studying in this College|
The accompanying referenced underneath are the advantages to concentrate on MBBS at Lumbini Medical College Nepal:
- No donations are acknowledged by the Lumbini Medical College
- The college is associated to the Kathmandu University and offers training to concentrate on MBBS in Nepal.
- This College is perceived by a worldwide association like the world health organization, the medical council of India, and the medical council of Nepal
- The college involves English as their mode of training, which draws in students from everywhere the world.
- It is subsidiary to a few clinics and furthermore that are utilized to give in-field preparing to every one of the clinical students by an expert specialist that dominate in their fields
- The Lumbini Medical College Nepal is known to offer phenomenal nature of instruction
- The college offers accomodation that have completely outfitted and present day rooms and furthermore have wreck offices
Lumbini Medical College Documents Required
The accompanying referenced underneath is the rundown of the relative multitude of reports that are needed during MBBS affirmation in Nepal into Lumbini Medical College:
- Identification of the candidate which has a base legitimacy of year and a half.
- Testament of tenth and twelfth imprint sheet of the candidate.
- Birth endorsement of the up-and-comer
- Visa measured photos of the candidate
- Greeting letter from the Medical College in Nepal.
- The candidate reports ought to be approved by the service of outer issues
- All records are excessively sanctioned by the Nepali consulate.
- Clinical testament of the applicant alongside the HIV and COVID test archives