Nobel Medical College Teaching Hospital (P) Ltd. an affiliated to Kathmandu University was founded in 2004. It is located in Biratnagar, one of the major …
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total|
|Tution Fee||20 Lac||13 Lac||12 Lac||12 Lac||62 Lac|
|Hostel & Mess||1,00,000||1,00,000||1,00,000||1,00,000||1,00,000|
Nobel Medical College was laid out in the year 2007 fully intent on teaching worthy understudies of Nepal and abroad in clinical and paramedical subjects of study. The principle point is to furnish the country with gifted and master specialists who can destroy normal medical conditions of the country with care and concern. It is known to keep as high as possible guidelines of clinical instruction in contrast with worldwide field. This school tracked down place in the International Medical instruction Directory for its great endeavors and execution in the clinical training area.
Nobel Medical College generally keeps up with the vision of getting ready empathetic and therapeutically skillful specialists. The ground setting is extremely alluring and the showing learning techniques are current and acknowledged everywhere.
Nobel Medical College charge structure is planned in agreement to Kathmandu college mandates and standards.
Nobel Medical College Biratnagar Overview
|University Name||Nobel Medical College|
|Eligibility Criterion|| 50% in 12th|
Student must have PCB as the main subject
|Approved by:|| World health organization|
Medical council of India
Medical council of Nepal
|Medium of Study||English|
|Duration of Course||5 years|
|Age Requirement||17 Years age above|
Why Choose Nobel Medical College?
It is a well known MBBS college where Indian students can apply to seek after MBBS in Nepal and become a certain specialist. The school has encountered workforce who have mastery in their field that gives elite instruction to global students. The Nobel Medical College offers better open doors for MBBS students subsequent to finishing their MBBS degree.
• Positioned in the top clinical universities in Nepal.
• English language programs for worldwide students.
• The school is endorsed by the NMC.
• The expense of the review is low.
• Great cafeteria with quality food.
Courses Offered by Nobel Medical College Biratnagar
Here below are the courses offered by Nobel Medical College Biratnagar:
- Medical Lab Technology
- Nursing Science
- Dental Science
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- BNS- Bachelor in Nursing Science
- B Sc in Nursing
- MD/ MS
- Internal medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Community medicine
- Forensic medicine
Nobel Medical College Documents Required
The accompanying referenced underneath is the rundown of the relative multitude of reports that are needed during MBBS affirmation in Nepal into Nobel Medical College:
• Identification of the candidate which has a base legitimacy of year and a half.
• Testament of tenth and twelfth imprint sheet of the candidate.
• Birth endorsement of the up-and-comer
• Visa measured photos of the candidate
• Greeting letter from the Medical College in Nepal.
• The candidate reports ought to be approved by the service of outer issues
• All records are excessively sanctioned by the Nepali consulate.
• Clinical testament of the applicant alongside the HIV and COVID test archives