Ivan Horbachevsky Ternopil National Medical University or simply Ternopil National Medical University is a government university run by the Ministry of Health as well as a medical university located in the city of Ternopil in Ukraine.
|Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Health Insurance||Visa Extension||Food Cost|
|US$ 4400/Year||US$ 650/Year||US$ 200/Year||N/A||US$ 1200/Year|
Yearly Expense = US$ 6450 (₹ 4,84,500/-)
One-time expenses at the time of the admission
|Medical Test||Documentation||Management Fee||Visa Fee||Travel Assistance|
|US$ 100||US$ 300||US$ 1300||US$ 500||US$ 100|
One Time Expense = US$ 2300 (₹ 1,72,750/-)
Processing fee 2.5 lac INR which includes :
1. Generation of admission from university.
2. Visa stamping in Delhi.
3. Does translation and attestation from ministry.
4. Visa extension for one year.
5. Air ticket.
6. Airport assistance, breakfast, immigration clearance.
7. Medical checkup.
8. Police registration.
9. Local guardianship & mentoring throughout education.