Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University is an institute of higher medical education in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. The university is situated in Ivano city in the northwest of Ukraine and is a leading higher education establishment in the region, with a higher accreditation level.
|Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Health Insurance||Visa Extension||Food Cost|
|US$ 3900/Year||US$ 500/Year||US$ 200/Year||N/A||US$ 1200/Year|
Yearly Expense = US$ 5750 (₹ 4,32,500/-)
One-time expenses at the time of the admission
|Medical Test||Documentation||Management Fee||Visa Fee||Travel Assistance|
|US$ 100||US$ 300||US$ 1900||US$ 500||US$ 100|
One Time Expense = US$ 2900 (₹ 2,17,500/-)
Processing fee 2.5 lac INR which includes :
1. Generation of admission from university.
2. Visa stamping in Delhi.
3. Does translation and attestation from ministry.
4. Visa extension for one year.
5. Air ticket.
6. Airport assistance, breakfast, immigration clearance.
7. Medical checkup.
8. Police registration.
9. Local guardianship & mentoring throughout education.