Kyiv University or Shevchenko University or officially the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, colloquially known as KNU is located in Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine. The university is universally recognized as the most prestigious university of Ukraine, being the largest national higher education institution.
|Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Health Insurance||Visa Extension||Food Cost|
|US$ 4000/Year||US$ 500/Year||US$ 200/Year||N/A||US$ 1200/Year|
Yearly Expense = US$ 5,900 (₹ 4,37,495/-)
One-time expenses at the time of the admission
|Medical Test||Documentation||Management Fee||Visa Fee||Travel Assistance|
|US$ 100||US$ 300||US$ 1500||US$ 500||US$ 100|
One Time Expense = US$ 2,500 (₹ 1,85,387/-)
Processing fee 2.5 lac INR which includes :
1. Generation of admission from university.
2. Visa stamping in Delhi.
3. Does translation and attestation from ministry.
4. Visa extension for one year.
5. Air ticket.
6. Airport assistance, breakfast, immigration clearance.
7. Medical checkup.
8. Police registration.
9. Local guardianship & mentoring throughout education.