V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is one of the oldest universities in Eastern Europe. It was founded in November 1804, on the initiative of the prominent educator V.N. Karazin and in accordance with the charter of Tsar Alexander I. The opening ceremony was held on January 29, 1805. The University made an important contribution to the Ukrainian national renaissance of the XIX-XXth centuries.
|Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Health Insurance||Visa Extension||Food Cost|
|US$ 4500/Year||US$ 500/Year||US$ 200/Year||N/A||US$ 1200/Year|
Yearly Expense = US$ 6,400 (₹ 4,74,571/-)
One-time expenses at the time of the admission
|Medical Test||Documentation||Management Fee||Visa Fee||Travel Assistance|
|US$ 100||US$ 300||US$ 1500||US$ 500||US$ 100|
One Time Expense = US$ 2,500 (₹ 1,85,387/-)
Processing fee 2.5 lac INR which includes :
1. Generation of admission from university.
2. Visa stamping in Delhi.
3. Does translation and attestation from ministry.
4. Visa extension for one year.
5. Air ticket.
6. Airport assistance, breakfast, immigration clearance.
7. Medical checkup.
8. Police registration.
9. Local guardianship & mentoring throughout education.