Zaporizhzhia State Medical University is a medical university in the small city of Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine. Zaporizhzhia State Medical University is a modern, multi-profile higher education institution of the 4th level of accreditation with the right of autonomous management.
|Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Health Insurance||Visa Extension||Food Cost|
|US$ 4000/Year||US$ 500/Year||US$ 200/Year||N/A||US$ 1200/Year|
Yearly Expense = US$ 5,900 (₹ 4,37,495/-)
One-time expenses at the time of the admission
|Medical Test||Documentation||Management Fee||Visa Fee||Travel Assistance|
|US$ 100||US$ 300||US$ 1500||US$ 500||US$ 100|
One Time Expense = US$ 2,500 (₹ 1,85,387/-)
Processing fee 2.5 lac INR which includes :
1. Generation of admission from university.
2. Visa stamping in Delhi.
3. Does translation and attestation from ministry.
4. Visa extension for one year.
5. Air ticket.
6. Airport assistance, breakfast, immigration clearance.
7. Medical checkup.
8. Police registration.
9. Local guardianship & mentoring throughout education.