Ria Overseas offers superb option for students aspiring to study MBBS in MCI approved medical colleges in Russia or universities of Russia.
Studying MBBS in Russia is extremely popular, for which Indian students since 1996 have been travelling here who were passionate about becoming the doctor. In last 25 years, over 6,000 doctors have returned to India after getting doctor degree from there. Some of them are settled abroad working various hospitals of Europe and hospitals of Russia. MCI approved colleges of Russia have opened new avenues for students from India.
Russian MBBS degrees are valid in India because these MBBS colleges of Russia are recognized by MCI and are among top colleges of Russia. If WHO report is to be believed , there are almost 30 medical universities of Russia are among the top 100 international medical universities.
The total duration of MBBS course in Russia in English medium is of 6 years which includes 5 years of classroom education and one year of internship in India. There’s also the opportunity for the students who can opt for MBBS degree in Russian medium also, but its duration is 7 years. One additional year is because of being trained in Russian Medium. The Indian students who study MBBS in Russia have to do their internship in India. The internship in Russia doesn’t have validity in India. MCI screening test is necessary.
International students who are opting to have MBBS education in Russia need to be fully aware of Russia MBBS syllabus and education system in Russia. That will go a long way in helping them study MBBS in Russia. The following few things which Indian students have to take note of it:
- Be clear about MBBS Syllabus in Russia: The Russia MBBS syllabus is a bit different from MCI syllabus. So, the students need to be clear about Russian MBBS syllabus. The MBBS degree in Russia is M.D.
- Make the full use of it: Know the exact content of Russia MBBS syllabus and then do the in-depth study so that you can make the full use of it. Russian syllabus stresses more on the practical aspect of the study.
- English Teaching Medium: The teaching medium won’t be a problem as there is the opportunity to do MBBS in Russia in English.
Comprehensive University Education
The Russian system of education is so prepared that, you can acquire in-depth knowledge on all subjects. But the country is best known for its strong academic base in subjects like physics, mathematics, and natural sciences. Russia is one of the leading lights of the world in training physicists, mathematicians, chemists, geologists, engineers, programmers, doctors and specialists in other natural sciences. This is evident from the ranking of Russia MBBS universities worldwide.
Price and Quality of Education
There is a well-balanced standard maintained between the quality of education imparted and the price to be paid by the students. A survey reveals that the cost of doing a Bachelor’s Programme in a Russian university is about $1,500, according to the price set by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. The maximum tuition fees for most prestigious university of Russia is around $9000.
Russia is one of the few foreign countries which offer the foreign students the opportunity of free tuition. There are several thousand scholarships (quotas) offered to international students every year by Russian government. There is opportunity for special categories of foreign citizens, including compatriots to apply for state-funded places on equal terms with Russians but outside the quotas.
Why Study MBBS in Russia?
- Easy admission process
- Reasonable tuition fees which are almost 1/5th of fees in Indian colleges
- There are no entrance exams for MBBS programs in Russia
- No donations needed for admission to private Russia medical college
- MCI-approved universities and colleges
- English as the language of teaching in many MCI-approved Russian medical colleges
- Degrees are recognized the world over
- Advanced technology in the field of medicine
- A perfect amalgamation of theory and practice in MBBS curriculum
- Global exposure
Campus Facilities at Russian Medical Colleges for Indian Students
- The international center provides course advice for potential candidates and assists foreign students with genuine admission procedures.
- The center helps students in sectors such as academic, cultural, social and personal support.
- The comprehensive health care service is provided to all foreign students in Russia.
- The campuses are fully equipped with modern amenities such as internet cafe, E-reading room, billiard parlors, cafeterias, etc.
- The medical colleges provide best accommodation facilities and food.
Indian Students Eligibility, Fee and Lifestyle for MBBS in Russia
- The eligibility regulations for Indian students seeking admission to MBBS in Russia are simple and most of students who apply to join the degree get the opportunity to study.
- The Medical Council of India (MCI) has a vast network of approved universities to study MBBS in Russia. Indian students have the luxury to choose among the best of MBBS universities of Russia according to their preference, budget and location.
- The MBBS program offered in Russia is not only in Asia but also in whole world. The MBBS program offered in Russia are world class. MCI and WHO approved universities have first-rate facilities. As the universities of Russia are WHO approved, you can rehearse prescription in any part of the world.
- Russia throws unique tradition, heritage and ancient practices and carry thousand years of ancient civilization. Indian students can easily adapt to the culture of Russia. The students who live in a multicultural environment can adapt to a foreign land easily.
- As Russia is the fastest growing economy in the world, it is generating large-scale employment opportunities. So, it’s easy for the students to get employed in Russia itself.
- In terms of safety and security, Russia is one of the best countries for the Indian students which provide utmost security.
- Language is not a barrier, because all international students have to study Russian language in first year of education. So, it becomes easy for newly MBBS pass outs to communicate with the patients during the training.