Volgograd State Medical University is located in Volgograd which is situated in the southern part of Russia on the west bank of the Volga River. It started as Stalingrad Medical Institute founded in 1935. In 1993 it received the status of the Academy, and in 2003 it was granted the status of the University.
Note : Fee Depends on Rate of Dollar
|Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Health Insurance||Health Insurance||Food Cost|
|US$ 5900/Year||US$ 500/Year||US$ 180/Year||US$ 75/Year||US$ 1200/Year|
Yearly Expense = US$ 7855 (₹ 5,89,125/-)
One-time expenses at the time of the admission
|Medical Test||Documentation||Management Fee||Visa Fee||Travel Assistance|
|US$ 110||US$ 170||US$ 500||US$ 200||US$ 100|
One Time Expense = US$ 1080 (₹ 81,000/-)
Processing fee Rs. 2.5 Lak which includes :
1. Generation of admission from university.
2. Visa stamping in Delhi.
3. Does translation and attestation from ministry.
4. Visa extension for one year.
5. Air ticket.
6. Airport assistance, breakfast, immigration clearance.
7. Medical checkup.
8. Police registration.
9. Local guardianship & mentoring throughout education.