Far Eastern Federal University is a university located in Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia. The university was established in the year of 1899. Far Eastern Federal University is considered one of the top Universities by the Russian Ministry of Education and Science.
|Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Health Insurance||Health Insurance||Food Cost|
|US$ 4300/Year||US$ 400/Year||US$ 180/Year||US$ 75/Year||US$ 1200/Year|
Yearly Expense = US$ 6155 (₹ 4,61,625/-)
One-time expenses at the time of the admission
|Medical Test||Documentation||Management Fee||Visa Fee||Travel Assistance|
|US$ 110||US$ 170||US$ 900||US$ 200||US$ 100|
One Time Expense = US$ 1280 (₹ 96,000/-)
Processing fee Rs. 2.5 Lak which includes :
1. Generation of admission from university.
2. Visa stamping in Delhi.
3. Does translation and attestation from ministry.
4. Visa extension for one year.
5. Air ticket.
6. Airport assistance, breakfast, immigration clearance.
7. Medical checkup.
8. Police registration.
9. Local guardianship & mentoring throughout education.