The National Research University “Belgorod State University” is a university in Belgorod, Russia. Belgorod State University is one of the oldest universities in Belgorod and the largest university in the Belgorod region.
|Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Health Insurance||Health Insurance||Food Cost|
|US$ 4500/Year||US$ 300/Year||US$ 180/Year||US$ 75/Year||US$ 1200/Year|
Yearly Expense = US$ 6255 (₹ 4,69,125/-)
One-time expenses at the time of the admission
|Medical Test||Documentation||Management Fee||Visa Fee||Travel Assistance|
|US$ 110||US$ 170||US$ 500||US$ 200||US$ 100|
One Time Expense = US$ 1080 (₹ 81,000/-)
Processing fee Rs. 2.5 Lak which includes :
1. Generation of admission from university.
2. Visa stamping in Delhi.
3. Does translation and attestation from ministry.
4. Visa extension for one year.
5. Air ticket.
6. Airport assistance, breakfast, immigration clearance.
7. Medical checkup.
8. Police registration.
9. Local guardianship & mentoring throughout education.