The Indian students who don’t get the opportunities for MBBS admission in India, MBBS in Belarus can be a decent option. The medical education field in Belarus is immensely developed. Study MBBS in Belarus is widely recognized all across the globe and have been recognized by International bodies like WHO, UNESCO and other many medical councils. Due to stiff competition and strict admission process in India, the medical students resort to other countries like Belarus. Currently, Belarus is home to almost 15000 students from different countries from all over the world. The students who graduate from medical universities in Belarus can work world over.
Belarus, the Republic of Belarus, is a former Soviet Republic. This is fascinating country and is known earlier by its Russian name Byelorussia or Belorussia. It is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe and shares borders with Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. Its capital and most populous city is Minsk.
Top MCI approved Medical Universities in Belarus
- Vitebsk State Medical University
- Gomel State Medical University
- Grodno State Medical University
- Belarusian State Medical University
- Medical University of Lublin
|Academic Intake Time||September-October|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th class 55-60 % in PCB|
|Fees Structure||US$ 3500 – 5500 Per Year|
|Hostel Fee||US$200-260 Per Month|
|MBBS course duration||6 years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Approval||MCI and WHO|
- Academic Intake Time September-October
- Eligibility Criteria 12th class 55-60 % in PCB
- NEET Qualification Mandatory
- Fees Structure US$ 3500 – 5500 Per Year
- Hostel Fee US$200-260 Per Month
- MBBS course duration 6 years
- Medium of Instruction English
- Approval MCI and WHO
Advantages of MBBS in Belarus
- The MBBS degree is recognized by international organizations like WHO, UNESCO and other medical councils of the world.
- The Indian students are allowed to take admission to those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India (MCI) and the screening test will be conducted for the students who have obtained from those colleges and universities.
- No donation system to get the admission in Belarus.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad international exposure to clinical practice at highly developed and equipped multi-specialty hospitals.
- The students studying in Belarus can complete their internship program from the world-class medical college and hospitals of the world.
- Tuition fee is quite low and cost-effective.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and affordable according to one student’s requirement
- MBBS universities in Belarus provide high-quality medical education and there is great scope for extra-curricular activities
- Eligibility for entrances like USMLE, MCI, SCHS, PLAB, PMDC etc.
- The MBBS degrees that students get from Belarus medical colleges are globally acclaimed.
- Completely safe country for international students
- Interaction with different cultures
- Favorable climate and friendly natives
- Belarus medical universities are government owned.
- No entrance exam needed and no more IELTS or TOEFL qualification
- Use of modern techniques and practical approach to study
- Simpler admission process
MBBS Course in Belarus
MBBS course in Belarus is of 6 years and it’s the MBBS teaching is given in both Russian and English. As the general medicine course taught in English medium, it’s very advantageous for international students particularly for Indian students. In these 6 years of MBBS course, the internship program is also included. Those students who are not very familiar with English are always advised to appear for the preparatory course for 1 year before entering into regular MBBS course.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Belarus
The process of MBBS admission in Belarus is much-simpler for international students compared to other European countries. Belarus employs free merit system for international medical students but the applicants must have studied Chemistry and Biology in school or college with passing marks. The eligibility for MBBS in Belarus includes the following:
- The applicant must attain 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the admission year
- The applicant must have completed 12th standard with science degree which include Chemistry and Biology with at least 55%
- NEET qualification is mandatory.
The applicants have to prepare his or her secondary school certificate with travel passport copy for eligibility assessment which takes 1-2 days. Eligible applicants would have to pay the required admission fee with the documents for processing and approval at migration department. After the processing of 2 weeks, the original study invitation will then be sent to the applicant as he/she must require an original study invitation for visa application at Belarus Embassy.
MBBS Fees in Belarus
MBBS programs in Belarus are very popular among international MBBS aspirants across the globe for its quality and affordability. Indian students can avail of the advantage of studying MBBS in Belarus. The type of MBBS education offered in Belarus has practical approach which makes the students competent.
MBBS fees in Belarus are very simple and affordable for students from all countries. The average cost to study MBBS in Belarus will be 4-6 lakhs per year.