Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan offers you a successful platform to dream your aim with awakening eyes. A large number of Indian students aspiring for MBBS prefer to join MBBS in Kazakhstan because of its cost-effectiveinvestment and qualitative education. Many of the Medical Universities of the country are recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI)& World Health Organization (WHO).Ria Overseas can assure that the journey of MBBS in Kazakhstan for the Indian students will be a challenging and successful twist in the road maps of their professional career.
Ria Overseas is glad to announce that every year we are receiving exclusive admission contract for MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students.
Key Features of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- Qualitative Education with low fees
- No donation is imposed for getting seat
- Admission procedure is very simple
- Advanced and Need-Based teaching learning process
- Ample opportunities are given to the students to gain practical knowledge
- Many Universities are recognized by MCI& WHO
- The Medical Universities of Kazakhstan have the credit hour system, and this happens to be very beneficial for the MBBS students in Kazakhstan.
Key Information about Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan At a Glance:
|Duration of the course||6 years (5 yrs. Theory + 1 yr. Internship)|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Time for Applying||July and August|
|Admission letter will be received by the applicant||Within 2 to 4 weeks of applying for admission|
|Scholarship Facilities||Available for the International Students|
|Education Loan||Is provided by some banks.|
Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- Age of the candidate- Minimum 17 years
- Education– Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry & Biology, Minimum Qualified Percentage- 50%
- NEET Qualified- Mandatory
Top Most Medical Universities of Kazakhstan with Fee Structure:
|Name of the University||Fees in INR|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||15,54000|
|West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University||15,12000|
A Comparative Study of the Cost of MBBS Education in Different Countries
|Country||University||Budget in INR|
|India||Private Medical Colleges||More than 65 Lakhs|
|USA||International American University||More than 75 Lakhs|
|MBBS in Ukraine with PG in USA||For all Universities||More than 40 to 50 Lakhs|
|China A Grade||China Medical University||In the range of 30 to 40 Lakhs|
|China A Grade||Jilin University||In the range of 30 to 40 Lakhs|
|China A + Grade||Jiangsu University||In the range of 30 to 40 Lakhs|
|Russia A Grade||Pirogov Russian University||In the range of 30 to 40 Lakhs|
|Ukraine A Grade||Bukovinian State Medical University||In the range of 20 to 30 Lakhs|
|Ukraine A Grade||LVIV Medical University||In the range of 20 to 30 Lakhs|
|Russia A Grade||Crimean Federal University||In the range of 20 to 30 Lakhs|
|Kazakhstan + FMGE||South Kazakhstan Medical Academy||In the range 10 t0 15 Lakhs|
Career Scope After Completing MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- You can pursue MD course in the USA, or may pursue PG course in Germany.
- You can opt for clinical practices in India, but for this you have to be qualified in NEET Exam.
- If you wish, you also can practice it in Kazakhstan.
Details about the syllabus of MBBS in the Universities of Kazakhstan:
|1st||2nd||Anatomy & History|
|2nd||3rd||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology|
|2nd||4th||Bio- Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd||5th||Pathology, Micro- Biology, Pharmacology, and Pat Physiology|
|3rd||6th||Path Physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th to 5th||7th to 10th||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
|The cost of MBBS education in Kazakhstan University is inexpensive||De to ethical issues, the University in Kazakhstan do not allow the students to practice on dead bodies|
|The cost of accommodation in Kazakhstan is budget favorable||Communicating with the native of Kazakhstan may be a problem for Indian students due to the language barrier|
|The quality of education in Kazakhstan University is very good|
|Indian students have a chance to get scholarships, and they do not have to pay any donation for getting admission in a University in Kazakhstan|
FMGE Passing Percentage After the Completion of
MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- The Foreign Medical GraduateExam (FMGE) is mandatory if you have completed MBBS from a foreign University. The qualifying mark in FMGE is 50% .
- About Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan is a beautiful landlocked country.
- Its population is around 1.8 crores.
- Its capital is Almaty.
- Its official language is Russian & Kazakh.
- Natives of the country follow Islam religion.
- Its currency is Kazakhstani Tenge & the exchange rate of this Tenge is 0.18 INR.
- The time taken to reach at Kazakhstan from India by flight is 3 hours and 35 minutes.
Some Noted Facts to be FocusedAbout Studying
MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan is a safe country but Indian students must avoid roaming in odd hours.
- For the purpose of accommodation, one may opt for hostel or rented house.
- Without NEET, Indian students can take admission in the Universities of Kazakhstan, but can’t avail the opportunity of practicing in India.
Ria Overseas feel privileged to provide services to the India students to take a flight into their dreams of studying MBBS in abroad and we will be with you from the procedure of taking admission to giving a remarkable shape to your professional career.
Be in Touch with the Counsellors of Ria Overseas.
All the Best.