MBBS in China
MBBS in China is figured out as the top chosen option for the MBBS aspirants of India owing to its cost-effective fee structure as compared to the private medical colleges in India, lack of government medical seats and painstaking selection procedure in India.
MBBS Universities at China ensures its credential as these universities have been approved by National Medical Committee (NMC) and are greatly supported by other medical advisory councils. The educational organizations facilitate you with distinguished professors, interactive classes in English language, learner-centred classrooms as well as teaching learning process, resourceful clinical laboratories, libraries full of intellectual properties, well-designed fully air-conditioned Wi-Fi study space, reasonable cost of living, affordable course fee, idealistic learning ambiance, bountiful opportunities for practices and internship program.
MBBS in CHINA with a Vision Span
|Time of Intake
|5 to 6 years
|Eligibility for MBBS in China
|70% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
|Medium of Instruction
|English / China
|Fees in China
|21000 RMB to 48000 RMB per year
|Living Cost in China
|12000-15000 RMB Per Month
|NMC, WHO, FAIMER, Ministry of Education-China, ACGME, UNESCO (& / or)
Ref. NMC- National Medical Commission
WHO- World Health Organization
MOE- Ministry of Education, China
FAIMER- Foundation of Advancements of International Medical Education & Research
ACGME- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
UNESCO- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization
Medical Courses in China & Duration
|5yr. + 1 yr. (Internship)
Eligibility for MBBS in China
- Medical Aspirants must have attended 17 to 25 years age at the time of admission.
- 10+2 or its equivalent its equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Qualified percentage will vary as per the requirements of the different Universities.
- It is mandatory to qualify in the NEET exam.
- The aspirants need to have a valid passport.
Required Documents for MBBS in
- Copy of the notarized birth certificate of the candidate.
- 10th & 12th standard mark sheets & certificates.
- HIV Test Report
- 10 passport sized photograph
- Notarized documents from the Ministry of External Affairs in New Delhi.
- Invitation Letter from the Universities where students are going to pursue MBBS in China.
- Permission letter from the Indian Embassy
- School Leaving Certificate
- Documents that certify that the candidate has good conduct and does not have a criminal record.
- Some Universities also demand documents that certify that the candidate has good conduct & doesn’t have any criminal record.
- Medical certificate to prove that candidate is in the best of health
- The candidate must have a valid passport
- Beside the above-mentioned certificates candidates will have to submit any other documents as per the requirement of the Universities.
MBBS in China: Admission Procedure
- Collect all the required documents to be submitted
- Online Application form must be duly filled up by the candidate & required documents must be submitted along with the application form.
- Then the applicant will receive a confirmation letter from the applied medical university
- After receiving the confirmation letter the candidate will have to make the payment of the fees within the due date.
- Once the payment is done, apply for Visa & it takes a few days to get the Visa
- After getting the Visa fly to China and enjoy your journey of MBBS in China.
Why MBBS in China?
- Encouraging number of opportunities to avail MBBS seats because there are near about 45 MCI approved Medical Universities in China.
- Almost every year China is contributing a lot to extend the scope for International Students by extending its galaxy of Medical Universities.
- The medical degrees honoured by the Medical Universities of China are accepted globally.
- MBBS aspirants can receive qualitative education and platforms for clinical practices in scholarly ambiance at low costs.
- With proper documents, issue of Student Visa for pursuing MBBS in China is less time consuming and easy to be processed.
- The crime rate in China is low, and it is a safe country.
- The course fee of the Medical Universities of China as compared to those of other countries is pretty less.
A Comparative Study of the Course Fees in the Medical Universities of Different Countries.
|Budget in Indian Rupees
|Private Medical Colleges
|More than 65 Lakhs
|International American University
|More than 75 Lakhs
|MBBS in Ukraine with PG in the USA
|For all Universities
|More than 40 to 50 Lakhs
|China A Grade
|In the range of 30 to 40 Lakhs
|China A+ Grade
|In the range of 30 to 40 Lakhs
|Ukraine A Grade
|Bukovinian State Medical University
|In the range of 20 to 30 Lakhs
|Ukraine A Grade
|LVIV Medical University
|In the range of 20 to 30 Lakhs
|Russia A Grade
|Crimean Federal University
|15 to 20 Lakhs
|Kazakhastan + FMGE
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
|10 to 15 Lakhs
|University of Lodz
|40 to 60 Lakhs
The Medical Universities of China is ranked with grades like A+, A, B+, B etc.
Following is the list of A & A+ Universities with the details of eligibility criteria, application deadline, and course fees.
|Eligibility Criteria for Indian Student
|Total Fees in Indian Rupees
|Nanjing Medical University (A+ Grade)
|85% in PCB in 12th std or 70% in PCB in ICSE or CBSE
|Huazhong University (A+ Grade)
|80% in PCB in 12th and above 250 in NEET
|China Medical University (A+ Grade)
MBBS in China; Scholarship Facilities
- Scholarship Facilities for the Indian Students
- MBBS in China facilitates Indian Students with Scholarship as the asset to cover their tuition fees, the cost of food and lodging.
- Some top Medical Universities offers scholarship to the students based on their academic performances & percentage of attendance.
- Scholarship money can be maximum 50,000 Yuan. First-year students have the opportunity to get scholarship up to 20,000 Yuan.
MBBS in China; Education Loan Assistance
- The students can avail Education Loan Assistance in China
- The students have to pay their interests for the same every quarter.
- The repayment rule depends on the type of loan, the student has taken.
- Loan deferral will be after 6 months of graduation.
- Private students’ loan is also available.
PG options after the completion of MBBS in China
- After the completion of MBBS in China one can purse MD or MS in the USA/Germany/ China/ India.
|MBBS in China; Career Scope After MBBS Course
- Pursue PG Course in USA/ Germany/ China/ India
- You can opt for MBA Course
- The aspirants can clear the MCI Screening Test
- You can follow your profession by serving at an hospital or private medical sector in China
- You can start your medical practice in China or India (Qualifying in MCI Screening Test is required)
|MBBS in China; The Pattern of Syllabus
- There are 9 semesters in the entire course duration and each semester is divided into two parts.
- The first 4 semesters cover the basic medical subjects and the last 5 semesters cover the clinical subjects.
|Subjects Taught in the First Part of the Semester
|Subjects Taught in the Second Part of the Semester
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology
|Skin and VD
|Psychiatry and Forensic Medicine
MBBS in China; The Pattern of SyllabusMBBS in
China; Advantages & Disadvantages
|Indian students may find unfavourable weather
|No Entrance Test
|May find difficulties in adapting to Culture & Food Habit
|Education in Low-Cost
|The low FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Exam) percentage may be a matter of concern
|Recognized by MCI, WHO etc
|To study Mandarin, one will have to clear the HSK exam.
|Chance to practice in India as well as China
|Simple admission procedure
Required Information on FMGE
- Students are required to crack Foreign Medical Graduate Exam (FMGE) after the completion of MBBS in China.
- The exam includes 19 subjects and it is conducted in a single day.
- The pass percentage this exam is very low.
- Thus, one should be well-prepared to crack the exam.
Some Basic Information about China
- China is a country of East Asia.
- Its population is about 1.428 billion.
- The official language of China is Standard Chinese.
- Some people speak the Mongolian Language.
- Beijing is the capital of the country.
- As for the religion in China, the Government here officially promotes Atheism.
- The currency of the Republic of China is Yuan.
- One Chinese Yuan is equal to 10.57 Indian Rupees.
- Due to the complicated topography, one would find different weather in different regions of China.
- As for the time difference Beijing is 2 ½ ahead of New Delhi.
- It takes around 7 hours and 50 minutes to reach Beijing from New Delhi by air.
Some Required Information for the Indian Aspirants Wishing to Study MBBS in China
China has a very low crime rate. But avoid roaming at odd time.
For accommodation one can opt for hostel / PG / rented house
NEET is required for taking admission in MCI approved Universities in China. Without NEET, one is not allowed to follow medical practices in India, if one wishes.
Ria Overseas is here to assist you through out the process of finding appropriate Medical University in abroad, application process to visa processing and will proved to be supportive in extending its services to make your dream of MBBS come true.