- Established in: 1896
- Address: No.24 South Section 1, Yihuan Road, Chengdu, China, 610065 Medium of Study:English
- Acknowledged by: MCI, WHO, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS
- Scholarships: Available
- Number of Students: 60,000 (over 1,024 international students)
- Academic Staff: 12,000
- Total Area: 417 hectares
- Library: Asia’s biggest Digital library facility; 48 lakhs reference books of which 7 lakhs are strictly medical; has 3 branches including Liberal arts and Science, Engineering, and Medical
- Academic Session begins: September
- Climate: average annual temperature is 16 °C; average annual precipitation is 200mm
- Nearest Airport: Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport in Sichuan, China Food: Overseas Students’ Dining Halls on campus; annual food cost is around 91,000 Rupees
Fee Structure 2019 for MBBS Course
Total Fee for 5 Year MBBS = 2,19,000 RMB = 21.19 Lakh Indian Rupee Approx.
- Above Fee is in Chinese Yuan, 1 RMB = 10.86 Indian Rupee as on 05-03-2019, Conversion rate might change. Conversion rates will be applicable at the time of payment.
- University need to deposit RMB 14,000 from Tuition Fee within 10 days of receiving admission letter.
- Eligibility Criteria: 12th (PCBE) Min Score 60%, NEET: Minimum Qualified
- Scholarship: Available. Criteria: 12th Min Score 85%, NEET: min: 300, Max Scholarship: Full Amount of Fee.
- Indian Food: Available @ Rs. 7500/per month
Others Mentioned in Fees: includes Bed Sheet, Medical checkup, Medical Insurance,Visa Extension, Residential Permit, Pillow and Internet.
Admission Fee and Service Charges:
Need to payable from India to receive JW202 Letter.
|Admission Fees||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Student Visa Invitation||Rs. 70,000/-|
|Application Fee||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Service Charge||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Air Ticket||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Total Payable Amount||Rs. 3,10,000/-|
Apart from tuition fee, hostel fee and insurance fee, you should also add your living expenses i.e., your food charges, pocket money and other miscellaneous expenses. It will be minimum Rs. 10,000 per month including food charges.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- An application fee is not refundable once admission process is initiated.
- Eligibility criteria for every medical college have been mentioned above and cannot be tweaked.
- Students are advised to check the entire fees breakup thoroughly.
- Students need to clear all due amount on or before the due date otherwise admission process will be terminated with prior notice.