Nursing Job Career in Poland
Are you interested to give a flight towards the growth of your Nursing Job Career in Poland?
Are you confused to track your professional career towards a series of success in HealthCare Industry?
Ria Overseas is an experienced consultant, guiding your study and job career in abroad. Let’s go through the solution of your career difficulties.
Nursing Job has been carrying the day in the healthcare industry for a last couple of years due to the prevalence of epidemic, chronic diseases, elderly health care issues, home health care services etc. Thus, registered nurses can find niche in the health sectors befitting their needs as well as the needs of their organization and service seekers.
The page is an attempt to discuss your opportunity for Nursing Job Career in Poland. Poland is a country in Central Europe, bearing the population of over 38 million. Considering ample number of vacancies, wide range of types of jobs, lucrative salary, professional growth, job satisfaction, and noble, challenging, flexible yet rewarding working environment, every year increasing number of nurses long to pursue their Nursing Job Career in Poland.
Types of Nursing Jobs Available in Poland
- Full Time Job
- Part Time Job
- Temporary Job
- Night Shift
- Day Shift
- Internship Job
Nursing job Career in Poland: Salary
In Poland the average salary of a Nurse changes by experience
|Experience||Salary Hike in Percentage||Average Salary (PLN)|
|0-2 yrs.||3,470 PLN|
|2-5 yrs.||+ 23 %||4,260 PLN|
|5-10 yrs.||+ 42 %||6, 030 PLN|
|10-15 yrs.||+ 17 %||7,050 PLN|
|15-20 yrs.||+ 10 %||7, 750 PLN|
|20+ yrs.||+ 6 %||8, 200 PLN|
Documents Required to pursue Nursing Job Career in Poland
- Marksheet & Certificate (Diploma & Above)
- Registration Certificate
- Certificate from Nursing Council
- Recent Passport size photo
- Copy of passport
- Experience Certificate
- A Self signed declaration that demonstrates your basic knowledge of the Polish Language
- Medical Certificate (confirming your good health condition)
- Police Certificate (confirming your good behaviour and no criminal record against you)
All the above-mentioned documents must be translated into Polish Language by a sworn translator. Submit all documents in original. Instead of original, if you intend to submit the photo copies of the documents, their compliance with the original must have to be certified by a Polish notary or consultant or by the party’s representative acting as an attorney.
Course of Proceeding:
- Submit a hand signed application to the Minister of Health (Remember to provide the correspondence address, e-mail address and telephone number) and all the necessary documents.
- The Minister of Health on the basis of the documents attached to the application will give his/her consent or refusal in the form of an administrative decision.
- Before issuing the administrative decision, the Minister of Health may consult a National Consultant competent in the field of Nursing.
- If the documents submitted by you do not meet the list of required documents, the Ministry of Health will contact you to send other necessary documents.
- If you receive a positive respond meet the District Council of Nurses and midwifes to grant you the right to practice the profession of nurse.
- If your application is rejected, you have 14 days to apply for reconsideration. Resend your application for the reconsideration.
Requirements to Obtain Poland Work Visa:
- A duly filled application form
- Proof of payment of application fees
- Confirmation of the legal status of the employer from the National Court Register
- Present records of the employer’s economic activity
- Copies of passport with relevant travel information
- Proof of the applicant’s health insurance
- A copy of a contract in accordance with the service to be provided in Poland
For the detailed information and guidance contact the consultants of Ria Overseas to experience the scope of your professional activities by pursuing your Nursing Job Career in Poland.