- Established in: 1958
- Address: 692 Shengli St, Xingqing Qu, Yinchuan Shi, Ningxia Huizuzizhiqu, China, 750001
- Medium of Study: English
- Acknowledged by: MCI, WHO, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS
- Scholarships: Available
- Number of Students: 8,500 (over 1,014 international students)
- Academic Staff: 3,000
- Total Area: 150000 square meter (15 hectare.)
- Library: Asia’s biggest Digital library facility; 2 lakhs reference books. Ningxia Medical University has 42 Thousand categories are bound periodicals; Ningxia Medical University has 3 Reading Rooms open simultaneously. The Students reading rooms are open 82 hours per week.
- Academic Session begins: September
- Climate: Temperatures range from an average maximum temperature is 27 °C; to an average min temperature of -7°C
- Nearest Airport: Yinchuan Hedong International Airport is the primary airport serving Yinchuan, the capital of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, People’s Republic of China. It is located 25 kilometres southeast of downtown Yinchuan in the town of Linghe of Lingwu City.
Fee Structure 2019 for MBBS Course
Total Fee for 5 Year MBBS = 1, 84,000 RMB = 18.40 Lakh Indian Rupee Approx.
- Above Fee is in Chinese Yuan, 1 RMB = 10.86 Indian Rupee as on 05-03-2019, Conversion rate might change. Conversion rates will be applicable at the time of payment.
- University need to deposit RMB 14,000 from Tuition Fee within 10 days of receiving admission letter.
- Eligibility Criteria: 12th (PCBE) Min Score 60%, NEET: Min: 200
- Scholarship: Available. Criteria: 12th Min Score 75%, NEET: min 250, Max Scholarship: Full Amount of Fee.
- Indian Food: Available @ Rs. 7500/per month
Others Mentioned in Fees: includes Bed Sheet, Medical checkup, Medical Insurance,Visa Extension, Residential Permit, Pillow and Internet.
Admission Fee and Service Charges:
Need to payable from India to receive JW202 Letter.
|Admission Fees||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Student Visa Invitation||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Application Fee||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Service Charge||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Air Ticket||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Total Payable Amount||Rs. 3,10,000/-|
Apart from tuition fee, hostel fee and insurance fee, you should also add your living expenses i.e., your food charges, pocket money and other miscellaneous expenses. It will be minimum Rs. 10,000 per month including food charges.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- An application fee is not refundable once admission process is initiated.
- Eligibility criteria for every medical college have been mentioned above and cannot be tweaked.
- Students are advised to check the entire fees breakup thoroughly.
- Students need to clear all due amount on or before the due date otherwise admission process will be terminated with a prior notice.