Nearest Airport: Ningbo Lishe International Airport
Ningbo University is located in Jiangbei District, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China. It is a provincially governed key university in Zhejiang Province. It is a Chinese Ministry of Education Double First Class Discipline University, with Double First Class status in certain disciplines.
|Fee Structure||1,88,000 RMB (19,74,000 INR)|
5+1 Years of English Medium
|Fees||1st Year||2nd Year to 5th Year|
|Tution Fee||30,000 RMB (3,15,000 INR)||30,000 RMB (3,15,000 INR)|
|Hostel Fee||6,000 RMB (63,000 INR)||6,000 RMB (63,000 INR)|
|Visa Extension & Insurance||1,600 RMB (16,800 INR)||1,600 RMB (16,800 INR)|
|Yearly Total||37,600 RMB (3,94,800 INR)||37,600 RMB (3,94,800 INR)|
|Grand Total||1,88,000 RMB (19,74,000 INR)|
NOTE: MISC CHARGES to be paid in the University in 1st year 2500RMB-3000RMB. ** 6th Year internship fee to be paid as per university norms in china. ** Amount is subject to change as per the exchange rates.
Please note, apart from tuition fee, hostel fee and insurance fee, you should also add your living expenses i.e., your food charges, pocket money and other miscellaneous expenses. It will be minimum Rs. 10,000 per month including food charges.
Admission Fee and Service Charges:
|JW202 Student Visa Invitation||Rs. 1,20,000/|
|Admission Fees||Rs. 30,000/|
Need to payable from India to receive JW202 Letter.
Ria Overseas Processing Fee and Service Charges: Need to pay in India only.
|Application Fee||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Service Charge||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Air Ticket||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Total Payable Amount||Rs. 2,10,000/-|
OTHERS: • Mentioned in fees includes Bed Sheet, Medical checkup, Medical Insurance Visa Extension, Residential Permit, Pillow and Internet.
Terms & Conditions:
- An application fee is not refundable once admission process is initiated.
- Please consult us for Eligibility criteria for every medical university in main land china before registering.
- Students are advised to check the entire fees breakup thoroughly.
- Students need to clear all due amount on or before the due date otherwise admission process will be terminated with a prior notice.
- You will be provided admission in your desired university, you are asked to select the university at the beginning of the application process.
- You need to pay all due fee on time.
- University need to deposit the tuition fee after visa.
- Ria Overseas counselors will be in touch with you to guide throughout the admission process.
Admission Fee and Processing Fee Payment Schedule:
- 1st – Rs. 30,000 to initiate your process with Ria Overseas.
- 2nd – Admission & JW202 Payment (mentioned on the fee structure of respective university), within 7 days of receiving admission letter. You may also require depositing a part of tuition fee after receiving admission letter which will be adjusted in the total fee.
- 3rd – 10 days after submitting JW 202 Fee & admission fee, you need to deposit Document processing fee of Rs. 70,000 to Ria Overseas.
- 4th- Once you get the JW202 letter, you need to clear all due of Ria Overseas.
- 5th- You will need to deposit the tuition fee to the university account after getting your Study Visa.