MBBS in West Bengal
MBBS Colleges in West Bengal: Known for its diverse history, there are a total of 23 MBBS colleges in West Bengal. Out of those, as many as 16 MBBS colleges in West Bengal are government-owned and only 7 are private. Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery or MBBS is one of the popular medical degrees opted by students who wish to make a career in the field of Medicine.
Admission to MBBS is granted on the grounds of the scores obtained by the candidates in one of the top medical entrance exams of India, NEET.
|Eligibility for MBBS in West Bengal|
To seek after a MBBS in West Bengal, aspirants are needed to qualify in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, otherwise called NEET. Prior to applying for the placement test, check and satisfy the qualification standards set by the specialists. Referenced underneath are the fundamental qualification standards for possibility to admission to the rundown of MBBS colleges in West Bengal.
|Qualification Guidelines for MBBS in Kolkata|
- According to NEET-UG qualification models, competitors should be at least 17 years old.
- Must have completed 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as center subjects.
- Qualified Class 12 or identical assessment with half for general classification, 40% for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for general-PH.
- For state quantity seats, students ought to satisfy the NEET home models of West Bengal.
|Admission Procedure for MBBS in West Bengal|
Candidates should be acquainted with the affirmation interaction to get a seat in top MBBS universities in West Bengal. MBBS in Kolkata affirmation is allowed on the grounds of the NEET UG scores. Branch of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW), Kolkata will lead the directing in an internet based mode.
Candidates should realize that DHFW will be answerable for admission to MBBS schools in West Bengal to 85% seats under state amount and 100% seats in private clinical universities. While the excess 15% All India Quota seats from government universities will be led by MCC. Students can really look at the definite affirmation system underneath.
- Students need to enroll at the MCC site for admission to AIQ situates in MBBS course – mcc.nic.in.
- Then again, to apply for state standard confirmation for MBBS schools in West Bengal, students need to fill the internet based application structure at wbmcc.nic.in/ug.
- The specialists will then, at that point, discharge the legitimacy list referencing the names of qualified students for admission to top MBBS schools in West Bengal.
- Shortlisted wannabes need to present their selections of courses and universities during web based guiding.
- In view of decisions put together by candidates, NEET rank, seats accessible, reservation, and different rules, specialists award admission to shortlisted up-and-comers.
- Chosen students need to answer to the distributed clinical school in West Bengal for archive check and consummation of the confirmation interaction.
|List of MBBS Colleges in West Bengal|
Here below is the list of MBBS colleges in West Bengal:
- IPGMER Kolkata – Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research
- Medical College, Kolkata
- Calcutta National Medical College, Kolkata
- RG Kar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
- Nilratan Sircar Medical College, Kolkata
- KPC Medical College and Hospital, Jadavpur
- Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences and Sanaka Hospitals, Durgapur
- IQ City Medical College and Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Durgapur
- Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital, Kolkata
- ICARE Institute of Medical Science and Research and Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy Hospital, Haldia
|Contact Our Expert MBBS Consultants|
MBBS aspirants who are looking to pursue MBBS in West Bengal can contact us for more details at +91-8248312582. Today!