MBBS in Tripura
Tripura is a state in northeastern India. The third-littlest state in the country, it covers 10,491.69 km2 (and is lined by Bangladesh toward the north, south, and west, and the Indian provinces of Assam and Mizoram toward the east.
Tripura lies in a geologically disengaged area in India, as only one significant expressway, National Highway 8, associates it with the remainder of the country. Five mountain ranges – Boromura, Atharamura, Longtharai, Shakhan and Jampui Hills – run north to south, with interceding valleys; Agartala, the capital, is situated on a plain toward the west.
MBBS Colleges in Tripura
There are 2 MBBS schools in Tripura, prestigious in offering best medical examinations.
- Agartala Government Medical College, Agartala
- Tripura Medical College, West Tripura
There are complete 225 Tripura MBBS seats which the applicants can apply to. One of them is government and the other one is private. The MBBS seats in government clinical school in Tripura are 125, while 100 seats are presented by private clinical school. Likewise, both the colleges furnish postgraduate examinations also with almost 85 seats under MD/MS/Diploma program.
1. Your age should be above 17 years
2. You probably qualified the NEET test
3. 10+2 with a score of no less than half in PCB (for general classification), 45% (for general PH) and 40% for ST/SC/OBC.
4. Your center subjects for 10+2 must be Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics
Here are the documents needed for MBBS study in Tripura:
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- NEET Hall Ticket
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Color Passport Size Photograph
- Payment Receipt of Fee
- Freedom Fighter Certificate
- Income Certificate
- PWD (Person with Disability) Certificate
- NEET-UG score card
- Residence authentication
- Class authentication