MBBS in Puducherry
Puducherry otherwise called Pondicherry is a Union Territory of India, comprising of four little geologically detached areas. It was shaped out of four domains of previous French India, in particular Pondichéry (Pondicherry; presently Puducherry), Karikal (Karaikal), Mahé and Yanaon (Yanam), barring Chandannagar. It is named after the biggest locale, Puducherry. Generally known as Pondicherry (Pāṇṭiccēri), the region changed its true name to Puducherry on 20 September 2006.
Today, heaps of clinical competitors are centering to seek after MBBS in Puducherry. There are 9 clinical schools in Pondicherry. These 8 schools offer 1380 MBBS seats in Pondicherry. Of these complete seats in Pondicherry for MBBS, a larger part of the seats fall under the all out 6 private clinical schools in Pondicherry which is 1000 and rest 380 MBBS Seats are held by 2 Pondicherry government clinical universities. Besides, every one of the 8 clinical universities of Pondicherry alongside Puducherry Institute of Medical Science and Research give amazing open doors to postgraduate examinations with 759 seats under MD/MS/Diploma programs.
Top Medical Colleges in Puducherry
Here below are some of the best MBBS colleges in Puducherry:
- MGMCRI Pondicherry – Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute
- PIMS Pondicherry – Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital
- IGMCRI Kathirkamam – Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute
- Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital and Research Centre
- AVMC Puducherry – Aarupadai Veedu Medical College and Hospital
- Vinayaka Missions Medical College and Hospital, Karaikal
- Sree Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences
- MGPGI Pondicherry – Mahatma Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences
- IGIDS Pondicherry – Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Veterinary Education and Research
- Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Chalakkara
- Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Pondicherry
Eligibility for MBBS Study in Puducherry
- He/she ought to be a resident of India.
- He/she ought to have finished 17 years old by the 31st December of the year he/she is applying for confirmation.
- Must have qualified the NEET examination.
- The applicant must have passed the 12th standard with at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
Documents Required for MBBS Study in Puducherry
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- NEET Hall Ticket
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Color Passport Size Photograph
- Payment Receipt of Fee
- Freedom Fighter Certificate
- Income Certificate
- PWD (Person with Disability) Certificate
- NEET-UG score card
- Residence authentication
- Class authentication