MBBS in Nagaland
Nagaland is a state in northeastern India. It is lined by the province of Arunachal Pradesh toward the north, Assam toward the west, Manipur toward the south and the Sagaing Region of Myanmar toward the east. Its capital city is Kohima and its biggest city is Dimapur. Farming is its most significant monetary action, representing more than 70% of its economy. Other critical exercises incorporate ranger service, the travel industry, protection, land, and different bungalow enterprises.
Nagaland is where individuals from various pieces of country and world visits and partake in the magnificence of nature. Yet, it will be astounding for individuals to know that, Nagaland has made great improvement in setting up of universities as well as instructive organizations. MBBS Colleges in Nagaland in Nagaland is a great model in such manner.
Top Medical Colleges
Here are the top medical colleges in Nagaland:
- Christian Institute of Nursing Sciences & Research, Dimapur
- Civil Hospital, Mokokchung
- Naga Hospital, School of Nursing, Kohima
- He/she ought to be a resident of India.
- He/she ought to have finished 17 years old by the 31st December of the year he/she is applying for confirmation.
- The applicant must have qualified the NEET examination.
- The applicant must have passed the 12th standard with at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
Documents Required for MBBS
Admission in Nagaland
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- NEET Hall Ticket
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Color Passport Size Photograph
- Payment Receipt of Fee
- Freedom Fighter Certificate
- Income Certificate
- PWD (Person with Disability) Certificate
- NEET-UG score card
- Residence authentication
- Class authentication