MBBS in Mizoram
Mizoram is a state in northeastern India, with Aizawl as its seat of government and capital city. The name of the state is gotten from “Mizo”, oneself depicted name of the local occupants, and “Slam”, which in the Mizo language signifies “land.” Thus “Mizo-smash” signifies “place that is known for the Mizos”. Within India’s upper east district, it is the southernmost landlocked state, offering boundaries to three of the Seven Sister States, to be specific Tripura, Assam and Manipur.
There is one MBBS college in Mizoram educating MBBS: The Zoram Medical College. It is an administration clinical school in Mizoram and was laid out in 2018. The MBBS seats in Mizoram 2021 presented by the school add up to 100. Of these seats, 15% are assigned to students applying with All India Quota and another 15% only for the unfamiliar students and in this way, 70% of seats are distributed to Mizoram MBBS Quota. Sadly, there is no extension for postgraduate studies or super specialty concentrates in Mizoram.
MBBS College in Mizoram
There is 1 MBBS college in Mizoram, prestigious in offering best medical studies.
- Zoram Medical College
1. Your age should be above 17 years
2. You probably qualified the NEET test
3. 10+2 with a score of no less than half in PCB (for general classification), 45% (for general PH) and 40% for ST/SC/OBC.
4. Your center subjects for 10+2 must be Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics
5. The applicant must be a bona-fide Mizoram resident.
Needed for MBBS Admission in Mizoram
Here are the documents needed for MBBS study in Mizoram:
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- NEET Hall Ticket
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Color Passport Size Photograph
- Payment Receipt of Fee
- Freedom Fighter Certificate
- Income Certificate
- PWD (Person with Disability) Certificate
- NEET-UG score card
- Residence authentication
- Class authentication