MBBS in Meghalaya
Meghalaya signifying “residence of mists”; from Sanskrit megha, “cloud” + ā-laya, “home”) is a state in northeastern India. Meghalaya was framed via cutting out two regions from the territory of Assam: the United Khasi Hills and Jaintia Hills, and the Garo Hills on 21 January 1972. Meghalaya was already essential for Assam, yet on 21 January 1972, the regions of Khasi, Garo and Jaintia Hills turned into the new territory of Meghalaya.
There is just 1 MBBS college in Meghalaya that educates MBBS: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences which is abridged as NEIGRIHMS. This is an administration clinical school in Meghalaya and evidently, there are no private clinical universities in Meghalaya. The solution to the number of clinical seats are there in Meghalaya is 50. There is likewise degree to seek after MD/MS (Postgraduate courses) from this clinical school in Meghalaya since it offers PG course in 14 specializations.
MBBS College in Meghalaya
There is 1 MBBS college in Mizoram, prestigious in offering best medical studies.
- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science (NEIGRIHMS
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science (NEIGRIHMS), situated in Shillong, Meghalaya is a clinical organization laid out by Govt. of India in the year 1987. NEIGRIMS is an Autonomous Institute partnered toward the Northern Eastern Hill University, Shillong. At UG level, the foundation offers MBBS and B.Sc. (Nursing) courses and at PG level, they offer MD/MS and M.Sc. (Nursing) courses.
1. Your age should be above 17 years
2. You probably qualified the NEET test
3. 10+2 with a score of no less than half in PCB (for general classification), 45% (for general PH) and 40% for ST/SC/OBC.
4. Your center subjects for 10+2 must be Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics
5. The applicant must be a bona-fide Meghalaya resident.
Needed for MBBS Admission in Meghalaya
Here are the documents needed for MBBS study in Meghalaya:
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- NEET Hall Ticket
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Color Passport Size Photograph
- Payment Receipt of Fee
- Freedom Fighter Certificate
- Income Certificate
- PWD (Person with Disability) Certificate
- NEET-UG score card
- Residence authentication
- Class authentication