MBBS in Manipur
Manipur is a state in Northeast India, with the city of Imphal as its capital. It is limited by the Indian provinces of Nagaland toward the north, Mizoram toward the south and Assam toward the west. It likewise borders two locales of Myanmar, Sagaing Region toward the east and Chin State toward the south.
Manipur has principally an agrarian economy, with critical hydroelectric power age potential. It is associated with different regions by day to day trips through Imphal air terminal, the second biggest in northeastern India.
There are 2 Manipur clinical schools offering an aggregate of 225 Manipur MBBS seats 2021. The two of them are government clinical schools in Manipur and consequently, there are no private clinical universities in Manipur. Competitors will be allowed admission to MBBS in Manipur through the scores got by them in NEET. Both the universities likewise have the offices for chasing after postgraduate examinations and in this way offer by and large 200 seats in MD/MS programs in different specialties.
MBBS College in Manipur
There is 2MBBS College in Manipur, prestigious in offering best medical studies.
- Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal
- Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal
The Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur, is answerable for determining the Manipur Medical Colleges Fees Structure. The up-and-comers should clear the NEET Entrance test for admission to clinical universities in Manipur. According to the rules gave, private schools, government universities, and establishments proclaim their Manipur charges structure 2021 through the state directing power or MCC.
1. Your age should be above 17 years
2. You probably qualified the NEET test
3. 10+2 with a score of no less than half in PCB (for general classification), 45% (for general PH) and 40% for ST/SC/OBC.
4. Your center subjects for 10+2 must be Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics
5. The applicant must be a bona-fide Manipur resident.
Needed for MBBS Admission in Manipur
Here are the documents needed for MBBS study in Manipur:
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- NEET Hall Ticket
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Color Passport Size Photograph
- Payment Receipt of Fee
- Freedom Fighter Certificate
- Income Certificate
- PWD (Person with Disability) Certificate
- NEET-UG score card
- Residence authentication
- Class authentication