MBBS in Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh is a state in focal India. Its capital is Bhopal, and the biggest city is Indore, with Jabalpur, Ujjain, Gwalior, Satna being the other significant urban areas. Madhya Pradesh is the second biggest Indian state by region and the fifth biggest state by populace with more than 72 million occupants. It borders the provinces of Uttar Pradesh toward the upper east, Chhattisgarh toward the southeast, Maharashtra toward the south, Gujarat toward the west, and Rajasthan toward the northwest. Madhya Pradesh has the biggest stores of jewel and copper in India.
Apart from that Madhya Pradesh is also gaining popularity for its MBBS studies. Today, lots of medical aspirants from India and also abroad are concentrating to get enrolled to leading medical universities in Madhya Pradesh.
Why MBBS in Madhya Pradesh?
There are a total of 23 medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh including AIIMS Bhopal. There are total 3,585 MP medical college seats to which students can apply for admission. Of these, total government colleges amount to 14 whereas the rest i.e. 9 of them are private medical colleges. As the state has high population but the number of colleges are less, so cutoff is generally high in this state.
Moreover, there is a great scope to further your studies in Madhya Pradesh after MBBS. 13 Colleges in Madhya Pradesh offer approximately 1,500 seats in MD/MS program whereas 6 colleges collectively offer around 60 seats in DM/MCH programs (Super specialty programs). The Madhya Pradesh MBBS fee structure for govt. seats is approximately 6 lakhs for the complete course whereas M.P. private medical college fee structure is approximately 60-70 Lakhs.
As Government of Madhya Pradesh provides various type of scholarships to the candidates even in private medical colleges, so there is huge competition in Madhya Pradesh for MBBS, BDS Seats. In addition to this PG Medical courses fee is also very affordable in Madhya Pradesh.
As all of us know that Madhya Pradesh state domicile is compulsory to get all benefits of state, so some students takes admission in Madhya Pradesh and completes their schooling from here.
Top Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
Here below are some of the best MBBS colleges in Madhya Pradesh:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal
- Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar
- Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior
- Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
- Government Medical College, Chhindwara, MP
- Government Medical College, Datia, MP
- Government Medical College, Khandwa, MP
- Government Medical College, Ratlam
- Government Medical College, Shahdol, MP
- Government Medical College, Shivpuri, MP
- Government Medical College, Vidisha, MP
- M G M Medical College, Indore
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
- Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa
- Amaltas Institute of Medical Sciences, Dewas
- LNCT Medical College & Sewakunj Hospital, Indore
- Mahaveer Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bhopal
- RKDF Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Jatkhedi, Bhopal
- Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bairagarh,Bhopal
- Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre,Indore
- L.N. Medical College and Research Centre,Bhopal
- Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bhanpur, Bhopal
- Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain
- Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Post Graduate Institute , Indore
- Sukh Sagar Medical College & Hospital, Jabalpur
Eligibility for MBBS Study in Madhya
- He/she ought to be a resident of India.
- He/she ought to have finished 17 years old by the 31st December of the year he/she is applying for confirmation.
- On the off chance that the up-and-comer is applying through state share, he/she ought to be a habitation of MP.
- He/she ought to have passed twelfth norm with at least half in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in the event that he/she is from an open classification and 40% on the off chance that he/she is from a saved classification.
- He/she ought to qualify the NEET UG Exam as well as clear the MP MBBS cutoff.
Documents Required for MBBS Study in Madhya
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- NEET Hall Ticket
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Color Passport Size Photograph
- Payment Receipt of Fee
- Freedom Fighter Certificate
- Income Certificate
- PWD (Person with Disability) Certificate
- NEET-UG score card
- Residence authentication
- Class authentication