MBBS in Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh is a state in the northern piece of India. Arranged in the Western Himalayas, it is one of the thirteen mountain states and is portrayed by a wonderful scene including a few pinnacles and broad stream frameworks. Himachal Pradesh is the northernmost territory of India and offers borders with the association domains of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh toward the north, and the provinces of Punjab toward the west, Haryana toward the southwest, Uttarakhand toward the southeast and an exceptionally tight boundary with Uttar Pradesh toward the south.
There are 7 MBBS universities in Himachal Pradesh offering MBBS course. The confirmations will be allowed to 870 all out MBBS seats in Himachal Pradesh 2021 based on NEET score got by the competitor and different variables. Of these 7, 6 are government medical school in Himachal Pradesh for MBBS and one is a private medical school.
Accordingly, a larger part of the all out MBBS seats in Himachal Pradesh is accessible in government medical universities. Talking mathematically, there are complete 720 government MBBS seats in HP 2021, and 150 private school seats being presented for Himachal Pradesh MBBS confirmation.
Discussing postgraduate choices, there are 3 medical universities presenting around 310 seats in MD/MS/Diploma program. Facilitating towards, super specialty programs; there is just 1 school for example Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla that offers definitively 7 seats in DM/MCH programs.
Top MBBS Colleges in Himachal Pradesh
MBBS colleges in Himachal Pradesh are reputed in offering best medical studies to aspirants. Most of these medical colleges are known for their outstanding educational curriculum and infrastructure. Here below is the list of top medical colleges in Himachal Pradesh:
- Indira Gandhi Medical College Shimla
- Dr. Rajendar Prasad Government Medical College Tanda
- Dr. Radhakrishnan Government Medical College Hamirpur
- Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Government Medical College Chamba
- Shri. Lal Bahadur Shastri Government medical College Mandi
- Government Medical College Nahan
- Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College Hospital Solan
Eligibility for MBBS
Study in Himachal Pradesh
- He/she ought to be a resident of India.
- He/she ought to have finished 17 years old by the 31st December of the year he/she is applying for confirmation.
- Must have qualified the NEET examination.
- The applicant must have passed the 12th standard with at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- He or she must be a bona-fide of Himachal Pradesh
Documents Required for MBBS
Admission in Himachal Pradesh
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- NEET Hall Ticket
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Color Passport Size Photograph
- Payment Receipt of Fee
- Freedom Fighter Certificate
- Income Certificate
- PWD (Person with Disability) Certificate
- NEET-UG score card
- Residence authentication
- Class authentication