MBBS in Goa
Goa is a state on the southwestern shoreline of India inside the Konkan district, geologically isolated from the Deccan high countries by the Western Ghats. It is situated between the Indian provinces of Maharashtra toward the north and Karnataka toward the east and south, with the Arabian Sea framing its western coast. It is India’s littlest state by region and its fourth-littlest by populace.
Panaji is the state’s capital, while Vasco Da Gama is its biggest city. Goa is visited by enormous quantities of worldwide and homegrown vacationers every year on account of its white-sand sea shores, dynamic nightlife, spots of love, and World Heritage-recorded design. It additionally has rich vegetation since it lies extremely near the North-Western Ghats rainforests, one of the interesting biodiversity focal points of the world.
Apart from that Goa is also well-known for its MBBS colleges and reputed for its superior medical studies all over the world.
Choose MBBS in Goa?
At present, students from different parts of India are looking to pursue MBBS in Goa.
Goa MBBS colleges keeps up with the exclusive expectations of medical training to the rules set somewhere around the Medical Council of India, to guarantee the medical therapy extension to individuals who needs.
MBBS courses are presented in Goa medical college under the acknowledgment of the Medical Council of India and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – Government of India. Goa clinical school Panaji has been worked under the Goa University in the province of Goa.
of Top MBBS Universities in Goa
Here below are the top MBBS universities in Goa:
- Goa University, Goa
- Gomantak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya and Research Centre, Ponda
- Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji
- Shri Kamaxidevi Homeopathic Medical College, Goa
- Goa Medical College, Panaji
- Goa Dental College And Hospital, Goa
- Rajaram and Tarabai Bandekar College of Pharmacy, Ponda
in Goa Eligibility
- For admission, the student must be above 17 years of age.
- The maximum years to study medical in Goa is 25 years.
- 12th science stream including biology or bio-technology along with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks
- In case of SC/ST, 40% in board exams; 45% for OBC Category are sufficient for eligibility.
- He or she must have completed 10th and +2 from a recognized board or university.
our MBBS Consultants for Admission
In order to make your MBBS study in Goa, you can speak to our expert MBBS consultants for admission, eligibility and fee structure. Today!