MBBS in Chhattisgarh
Madhya Pradesh is a state in focal India. Its capital is Bhopal, and the biggest city is Indore, with Jabalpur, Ujjain, Gwalior, Satna being the other significant urban communities. Madhya Pradesh is the second biggest Indian state by region and the fifth biggest state by populace with more than 72 million inhabitants. It borders the provinces of Uttar Pradesh toward the upper east, Chhattisgarh toward the southeast, Maharashtra toward the south, Gujarat toward the west, and Rajasthan toward the northwest.
Students who have qualified NEET and hoping to get selected to a decent MBBS school in Chhattisgarh have great choices.
MBBS Study in
There are 10 clinical schools in Chhattisgarh that instruct MBBS. The absolute Chhattisgarh MBBS seats 2021 count is 1345. 7 of the 10 clinical schools are government run and 3 are secretly run. The public authority seats are 895 and private MBBS seats in Chhattisgarh add up to 450. Concerning MD/MS/Diploma programs (PG studies), there are 6 clinical universities in Chhattisgarh that through and through offer 325 seats in the said programs. There is additionally extent of chasing after super specialty courses in Chhattisgarh since 2 universities offer around 30 clinical seats in DM/MCH programs.
Top MBBS Colleges in
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences – [AIIMS], Raipur
- Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences – [CIMS], Bilaspur
- Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhaya Memorial Ayush and Health Science University – [AHSU], Raipur
- Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College – [JNMC], Raipur
- Late Baliram Kashyap Memorial Govt. Medical College, Jagdalpur
- Late Shri Lakhi Ram Agrawal Memorial Government Medical College – [GMC], Raigarh
- Government Medical College Rajnandgaon – [GMCRJN], Rajnandgaon
- Government Medical College – [GMC], Ambikapur
- Shri Shankaracharya Institute Of Medical Sciences – [SSIMS], Bhilai
- Government Medical College Rajnandgaon
- Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur
1. Your age should be above 17 years
2. You probably qualified the NEET test
3. 10+2 with a score of no less than half in PCB (for general classification), 45% (for general PH) and 40% for ST/SC/OBC.
4. Your center subjects for 10+2 must be Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics
5. For the individuals who wish for Chhattisgarh MBBS seats 2021 from state quantity seat should meet the NEET habitation rules of Uttarakhand.
1. NEET-UG concede card
2. NEET-UG score card
3. Mark sheets of class 10 and 12
4. Residence authentication
5. Class authentication
7. As of late clicked identification size photos