MBBS in Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal Pradesh is a state in Northeastern India. It was shaped from the past North-East Frontier Agency (NEFA) locale, and turned into a state on 20 February 1987. It borders the territories of Assam and Nagaland toward the south. It imparts worldwide boundaries to Bhutan in the west, Myanmar in the east, and a contested boundary with China in the north at the McMahon Line. Itanagar is the state capital of Arunachal Pradesh. Arunachal Pradesh is the biggest of the Seven Sister States of Northeast India by region.
Today, there are great quantities of MBBS aspirants who are hoping to begin a decent medical study in Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh has one clinical school: the TomoRiba Institute of Health and Medical Sciences. It is an administration establishment in Naharlagun in Papum Pare locale of Arunachal Pradesh. There is no degree for postgraduate investigations or super specialty concentrates in Arunachal Pradesh.
Government Medical Colleges – Fees and
Here below is the Fees and Seat Details for MBBS in Arunachal Pradesh:
Medical College in Arunachal Pradesh
|Serial No.||Medical College Name||Establishment Year||Annual Intake (Seats)||Course Fee Structure||State Cutt Off Expected||All India Cut Off|
|1.||Tomo Riba Institute-of-Health Medical Sciences||2018||50||1.15 Lakhs||618||574|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET-UG 2021
The Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Itanagar is answerable for leading State guiding for portion of 85% of MBBS Seats in Govt and Private Medical College under State Quota. Be that as it may, MCC is the overseeing body for filling rest 15 % seats through All India Quota seats in Govt Medical College and 100 percent Seats in Deemed University. The individuals who qualified NEET are qualified to apply in both the advising processes.
1. Your age should be above 17 years
2. You probably qualified the NEET test
3. 10+2 with a score of no less than half in PCB (for general classification), 45% (for general PH) and 40% for ST/SC/OBC.
4. Your center subjects for 10+2 must be Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics
5. For the individuals who wish for Chhattisgarh MBBS seats 2021 from state quantity seat should meet the NEET habitation rules of Uttarakhand.
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- NEET Hall Ticket
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Color Passport Size Photograph
- Payment Receipt of Fee
- Freedom Fighter Certificate
- Income Certificate
- PWD (Person with Disability) Certificate
- NEET-UG score card
- Residence authentication
- Class authentication