Lyceum- Northwestern University, Dagupan, Philippines
University’s Quick Glimpse
Established in: 1969
Address: Dagupan, 2400 Pangasinan, Philippines
Medium of Study: English
Acknowledged by: MCI, WHO, UMC, USMLE, IMED, UNESCO
Number of Students: 4500
Academic Staff: 1900
Total Area: 10 hectares
Academic Session begins: September
Climate: Temperatures range from an average maximum temperature is 30°C; to an average min temperature of 22°C
Nearest Airport: 127 km: Angeles, Philippines (CRK / RPLC) Clark International Airport
MBBS Program 2020
|Fee in PHP||Fee in INR|
|One & Half Year (BS Biology)||4,65,000||Rs.6,04,500/-|
|Total Fee for 5.5 Years||PHP 12,65,000||Rs.16.45 Lakh|
RIA OVERSEASConsultancy Fee
|Service Charge||GST (18%)||Total|
|Rs. 1,50,000/-||Rs. 27,000/-||Rs. 27,000/-|
- Eligibility Criteria. 12th(PCBE) Min Score50%
- NEET Min:Qualified
Service Charge includes Admission Registration, Admission & Invitation Letter, MEA Attestation, 9A Visa Stamping in India, 9F Visa Stamping in Philippines, Airport pickup & transfer to university, Air ticket, local support in Philippines.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- An application fee is not refundable once admission process is initiated.
- Eligibility criteria for every medical college have been mentioned above and cannot be tweaked.
- Students are advised to check the entire fees breakup thoroughly.
- Students need to clear all due amount on or before the due date otherwise admission process will be terminated with a prior notice.
- Pre Booking to be paid online INR 50,000/- to process the application for the year 2020/2021.
- Last Date of Pre Booking 15th April.
Admission Support Helplines: +91 824 831 2582, 9710 44 5243,
Email Support: email@example.com