- Established in: 1934
- Address: пр.аль-Фараби 71, Almaty 050040, Kazakhstan
- Medium of Study: English
- Acknowledged by: MCI, WHO, UMC, USMLE, IMED, UNESCO
- Number of Students: 20,000
- Undergraduates: 16,000
- Postgraduates: 4,000
- QS Global World Ranking: 207
- Country Ranking: 1
- Administrative staff: 2500 (including 400 doctors of science, professors and more than 800 candidates of science and associate professors)
- Total Area: 100 hectares
- Academic Session Begins: September
- Climate: Temperatures range from an average maximum temperature is 25 °C; to an average min temperature of -5°C
- Nearest Airport: Almaty International Airport. 3 hours direct flight delhi and almaty city air india and air astana airlines
Fee Structure 2019 for MBBS Course
|First Year||Rs. 7,60,000/-|
|Second Year||Rs. 3,46,000/-|
|Third Year||Rs. 3,46,000/-|
|Fourth Year||Rs. 3,46,000/-|
|Fifth Year||Rs. 3,46,000/-|
|Total Fee with Hostel for 6 Years||Rs. 21,44,000/-|
Total Fee for 5 Year MBBS = $30,198 = 21.44 Lakh Indian Rupee Approx.
- Eligibility Creteria: 12th (PCBE) Min Score 50%
- NEET: Minimum Qualified
- Service Charge: Rs. 1,50,000.00 + GST
It includes Application Fee, Documentation, Apostle, Equivalency Certificate, Invitation Letter, Visa, Air Ticket, Travel Guidance and Arrangement, Airport Pickup and Kazakh Bank Account Opening Assistance, Kazakh Sim Card
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) An application fee is not refundable once admission process is initiated.
2) Eligibility criteria for every medical college have been mentioned above and cannot be tweaked.
3) Students are advised to check the entire fees breakup thoroughly.
4) Students need to clear all due amount on or before the due date otherwise admission process will be terminated with a prior notice.