- Affiliation : Approved by MCI, WHO and Directory of FAIMER, National Center for quality education Enhancement Georgian national university SEU, Ministry of Education and Healthcare of Georgia.
- Medium of Instruction : English
- Eligibility : 10+2 or equivalent with subject Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 55% in each subject. Admission will be based on highest credentials and admission test (NEET)/interview
- Courses offered : MD (Equivalent to MBBS)
- Duration : 7 years (6 years studies and 1year compulsory internship in the home country)
- Credit Load : 360 ECTS
- Food : Nutritious and Hygienically prepared food available in the university. Indian food is also available.
- Dormitory: Spacious and comfortable dormitories with A/C, internet service, modern facilities. Separate hostels for boys and girls with 24*7 securities.
- Weather :Warm summer and mostly clear, long winters with cold and partly cloudy. Average weather in Summer 20’ C to 32’C, in winter -1.5’C to 5.9’C
Georgian National University is one of the best universities to study MBBS in Georgia. It was established in 2001 and it is the largest private higher education institution in Georgia. It is the fastest growing institution with the highest interest rates from the perspective of students in Georgia. The university aims to create an internationally- compliant university environment through synthesis of strong theoretical, practical and research component. Georgian National University provides a multifaceted development of personality and a socially responsible professional with common values. The university is committed to meet the modern European educational standards. In 2009 the university was accredited by LEPL National Accreditation Center. In 2014 the university was authorized in accordance with the new authorization standard (Until 2020). At present, there are 23 accredited educational programs in the university, including 9 undergraduates, 7 additional/ minor specialities,1 one-step and 5 master programs. In 2014, 2015 and 2016 Georgian National University is one of the most demanded universities in Georgian educational space, according to the results of the United National Examinations and Mobility results.
Georgian National University meets the European Education standard. University faculties comprises 97 assistant professors and 133 faculties for guiding the students. The university campus includes seminar hall, conference hall, lecture rooms, modern classrooms,cafeteria for relaxation, recreation room, resourceful library, modern laboratory with modern technology, affiliated hospital with modern facility for in hand practice. Georgia National University provides accommodations facility to the students on private and public hostels. The hostels are well occupied with all the basic amenitiesrequired for living and studying in a foreign country. The hostels are accessible with proper bedding, table, kitchen, bathroom, internet service and 24*7 security.
Admission & Eligibility
|Program||International Integral Md Program, English medium|
|Medium||The medium of instruction is English.|
|Duration||6 years studies and 1year internship. Internship done in the home country.|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects. Admission will be based on credentials and Admission test/ interview.|
|MCI Eligibility||Eligibility certificate to pursue Primary Medical Qualification (MBBS or its equivalent) by an Indian citizen/overseas citizen of India is mandatory in terms of section 13(4B) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.|
Tuition Fees– $ 5500 USD/ Year,
Total Course Duration : 6 years.
Tuition fees can be paid semester wise
Hostel Fees– $3000/Year (Approx)
Interested in applying for this University?
The admission procedure starts in the month of March for that years intake
The students interested to study MBBS in Georgia need to prepare the following documents for MBBS application :
- Valid passport for minimum 5 years.
- Transcript of marks for Secondary level exams.
- Transcript of marks for Higher Secondary level exams.
- Police Clearance Certificate.