- Established in: 1937
- Address: 88 Jiaotong Rd, NanMen ShangQuan, Taijiang Qu, Fuzhou Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 350001
- Medium of Study: English
- Acknowledged by: MCI, WHO, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS
- Scholarships: Available
- Number of Students: 21,100 (over 430 international students)
- Academic Staff: 9,280
- Total Area: 100 hectares
- Library: The University library has collection of 1,430,000 volumes, and with the space of 25600 square meters.
- Academic Session begins: September
- Climate: Temperatures range from an average maximum temperature is 28 °C; to an average min temperature of 10°C
- Nearest Airport: Fuzhou Changle International Airport is an international airport serving Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian province, China. The airport was inaugurated on June 23, 1997, after being approved to start constructing in 1992. The current handling capacity is approximately 6.5 million people annually.
Fee Structure 2019 for MBBS Course
Total Fee for 5 Year MBBS = 2,11,500 RMB = 21.15 Lakh Indian Rupee Approx.
- Above Fee is in Chinese Yuan, 1 RMB = 10.86 Indian Rupee as on 05-03- 2019, Conversion rate might change. Conversion rates will be applicable at the time of payment.
- Eligibility Criteria: 12th (PCBE) Min Score 60%, NEET: Min: 140
- Scholarship: Available. Criteria: 12th Min Score 75%, NEET: min: 300, Max Scholarship: Full Amount of Fee.
- Indian Food: Available @ Rs. 7500/per month
- STUDENTS NEED TO TRANSFER 1ST YEAR TUITION FEE ONCE ADMISSION LETTER IS RECEIVED
- UNIVERSITY WILL CONDUCT AN SKYPE INTERVIEW
Others Mentioned in Fees: includes Bed Sheet, Medical checkup, Medical Insurance,Visa Extension, Residential Permit, Pillow and Internet.
Admission Fee and Service Charges:
Need to payable from India to receive JW202 Letter.
|Admission Fees||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Student Visa Invitation||Rs. 70,000/-|
|Application Fee||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Service Charge||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Air Ticket||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Total Payable Amount||Rs. 3,10,000/-|
Apart from tuition fee, hostel fee and insurance fee, you should also add your living expenses i.e., your food charges, pocket money and other miscellaneous expenses. It will be minimum Rs. 10,000 per month including food charges.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- An application fee is not refundable once admission process is initiated.
- Eligibility criteria for every medical college have been mentioned above and cannot be tweaked.
- Students are advised to check the entire fees breakup thoroughly.
- Students need to clear all due amount on or before the due date otherwise admission process will be terminated with a prior notice.