AMA School of Medicine, Makati Metro Manila, Philippines
University’s Quick Glimpse
Established in: 1980
Address: Osmeña Highway, corner Gen.Mojica, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Medium of Study: English
Acknowledged by: MCI, WHO, UMC, USMLE, IMED, UNESCO
Number of Students: 15,600
Academic Staff: 1860
Academic Session begins: September
Climate:Temperatures range from an average maximum temperature is 31°C; to an average min temperature of 25°C
Nearest Airport: 7 kms from Ninoy Aquino International Airport – Manila.
AMA School of Medicine , Makati Metro Manila
MBBS Program 2020
|Fee in PHP||Fee in INR|
|1ST Year (BS Psychology)||300,000||Rs.3,90,000/-|
|2nd Year (BS Psychology)||200,000||Rs.2,60,000/-|
|Total Fee for 5.5 Years||Total Fee for 5.5 Years||Rs.16.25 Lakh|
RIA OVERSESAS Consultancy Fee
|Service Charge||GST (18%)||Total|
|Rs. 1,50,000/-||Rs. 27,000/-||Rs. 1,77,000/-|
- Eligibility Criteria. 12th (PCBE) Min Score50%
- NEET Min:Qualified
Service Charge includes Admission Registration, Admission & Invitation Letter, MEA Attestation, 9A Visa Stamping in India, 9F Visa Stamping in Philippines, Airport pickup & transfer to university, Air ticket, local support in Philippines.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- An application fee is not refundable once admission process is initiated.
- Eligibilitycriteriaforeverymedicalcollegehavebeenmentionedaboveandcannotbe tweaked.
- Students are advised to check the entire fees breakup thoroughly.
- Studentsneedtoclearalldueamountonorbeforetheduedateotherwiseadmission process will be terminated with a prior notice.
- Pre Booking to be paid online INR 50,000/- to process the application for the year 2020/2021.
- Last Date of Pre Booking 15th April.
Admission Support Helplines: +91 824 831 2582, 9710 44 5243,
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org