Ain Shams University is a state funded college situated in Cairo, Egypt. This college was established in 1950 and gives training at the undergrad, graduate and post-graduate levels. It is the third most established non-partisan local public Egyptian college, under the name of Ibrahim Pasha’s University. Its site used to be a previous regal castle, called the Zafarana Palace. The college’s scholastic construction incorporates 14 resources, 1 school and 2 high establishments in addition to 12 focuses and uncommon units.
Ain Shams University is centered around mixing hypothetical and viable abilities and on fortifying collaboration between logical exploration communities territorially and universally.
|Faculties & Institutes|
- Faculty of Agriculture (4 years)
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Commerce (4 years)
- Faculty of Computer and Information Science (4 years)
- Faculty of Education (4 years)
- Faculty of Dentistry (6 years)
- Faculty of linguistics (Al Alsun) (4 years)
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medicine (7 years)
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Pharmacy (5 years)
- Faculty of Engineering (5 years)
- Faculty of Science (4 years)
- Faculty of Specific Education
- Faculty of Women for Arts, Science and Education.
- Faculty of Archaeology (4 years)
- Institute of Environmental Studies and Research
- Institute of Postgraduate Childhood
- The Higher Institute of Cooperative & Managerial Studies
As indicated by the 2014 Webometrics World Universities rankings (meant to advance Web distribution, not to rank foundations), Ain Shams University is positioned third in Egypt, 25th in Arab World and fifteenth in Africa.
The Ain Shams University is recognized by MCI, WHO and UNESCO.
|Ain Shams University Highlights|
Indian students who searching for MBBS in Egypt, this Ain Shams University is the best decision.
Ain Shams University is known for its top of the line schooling and for giving the climate which is very additional standard to anticipate. Nobody can say that this college isn’t offering five star schooling to students. This college holds the second position in the nation and this is sufficient to recognize about its situation around for shut down each year in excess of 2000 students come here to finish their schooling and toward the end feel great.
The homerooms are coordinated in a way that educators will actually want to zero in on every single student. No student will going to feel second rate at all in light of the fact that the method of instructing adjusted is English and this let students to comprehend about the idea exhaustively. Every one of the educators is doctorate here and every one of them are having sufficient information in their separate fields. Not so much as a solitary teacher is there who isn’t having a thought what is happening.
|Established in||July 1950|
|Type of University||Public|
|MBBS Course Duration||5 years|
|Medium of Education||English|
Here below are the documents required for MBBS Admission at Ain Shams University:
- 12th certificate
- NEET UG examination scorecard
- 15 passport size photograph
- Certificate of character
- Medical certificate
- Valid Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Migration certificate
- Covid Certificate
The qualification models for MBBS in Egypt at this university are as per the following:-
- Student’s age must not be over 25 years and under 17 years.
- Qualified NEET-UG assessment
- The student should not hold any criminal record in his scholarly examinations
- He more likely than not got 60% imprints in 12th norm.
- The student should have Physics, Biology, and science alongside English in the 12th standard
|Ask Our Consultants for Details|
In order to make your MBBS at Ain Shams University, you can ask our expert consultants for details. Our MBBS consultants are highly professional and ready to offer you with the best consulting service.